[question] Call Management?
Does the pebble have call management? Can i initiate calls from it? or can i decline calls from it? at the very least could i control call volume with it? or is it a "read only" type device?
Looking to make a side by side comparison chart but having a little trouble finding a definitive answer (this leads me to believe its no).
T-Mobile G1--> Motorola Backflip--> Samsung Captivate--> Motorola Atrix--> Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX--> LG Nexus 4--> Samsung Galaxy Note 2-->Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 09-18-2013, 01:56 PM #2
Re: [question] Call Management?
The pebble is only a caller-id screen on android as it comes "out of the box" (iOS caller-id is barely functional after doing a "finger dance" every so often).
However, there is a 3rd party Android app "Pebble Dialer" that provides ability to answer calls (assumes you are using a BT headset, or don't want to touch your phone), initiate calls from a call history list downloaded from the phone, or even search for a contact using a t-9 dialer, modified for 3 buttons, instead of 9. Work quite well, although it takes a lot of finger presses to look up a contact
- By kjmff5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:15 PM
- By thehoz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 09-15-2013, 10:18 AM
- By laquirrel in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2013, 03:34 AM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2013, 05:41 PM
- By FLDJF713 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 05:39 PM