- 364 Posts
Tweaking Pebble notifications
I am using K9 mail and the Pebble Notifier app. Every time my email is synced or checked by my phone (in my case every two hours) my Pebble notifies me of this...even if I have no new email messages. Ideally I would like Pebble notifications only if I have new email and not just informing me of a sync. Am I overlooking something in the settings? I don't wish to be notified every two hours (or whatever) if I don't have new email. Can anyone help?
- 01-05-2014, 01:51 PM #2
- 364 Posts
Re: Tweaking Pebble notifications
Thanks. I downloaded the Pebble Notification Center to try. But....I don't see an option in there for SMS messages. Am I missing something? At this point all I want it to do is notify me of emails (K9), text messages (Verizon stock app), and phone calls.
- By KevroniCoal in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:29 AM
- By swisstrader in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-08-2014, 06:05 AM
- By loftylee in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2014, 04:57 PM
- By planoman in forum Pebble SmartwatchReplies: 7Last Post: 01-06-2014, 03:33 PM
- By djr7572 in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2014, 03:14 PM