1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tweaking Pebble notifications

I am using K9 mail and the Pebble Notifier app. Every time my email is synced or checked by my phone (in my case every two hours) my Pebble notifies me of this...even if I have no new email messages. Ideally I would like Pebble notifications only if I have new email and not just informing me of a sync. Am I overlooking something in the settings? I don't wish to be notified every two hours (or whatever) if I don't have new email. Can anyone help?

Default Re: Tweaking Pebble notifications

Quote Originally Posted by rjack22 View Post
    I am using K9 mail and the Pebble Notifier app. Every time my email is synced or checked by my phone (in my case every two hours) my Pebble notifies me of this...even if I have no new email messages. Ideally I would like Pebble notifications only if I have new email and not just informing me of a sync. Am I overlooking something in the settings? I don't wish to be notified every two hours (or whatever) if I don't have new email. Can anyone help?
    Hello

I can't help you with Pebble Notify, but I am using the Pebble Notification Center v 1.4.0

I use K9 and donot have the issue you describe.

Chas
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Tweaking Pebble notifications

Thanks. I downloaded the Pebble Notification Center to try. But....I don't see an option in there for SMS messages. Am I missing something? At this point all I want it to do is notify me of emails (K9), text messages (Verizon stock app), and phone calls.