- 13 Posts
Pebble: Not showing email text
Just bought my Pebble a day everything runs like a dream with my Moto X except for my non Gmail account. When I get a new message it just says "new email received" without any other preview or info. I feel like I saw something about this somewhere else, but wasn't sure if anyone here had a fix for it.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-15-2014 at 12:33 PM.
- 01-21-2014, 11:15 PM #2
- 01-23-2014, 07:53 AM #3
- 01-26-2014, 08:40 AM #5
- 01-29-2014, 01:09 PM #6
Re: Pebble: Not showing email text
Pebble Notifier is what I use and with that app you can let anything and everything notify you on your watch. I have too much actually talking to me probably, but I like it.
- By cristianocr7 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 15Last Post: 03-05-2014, 08:38 PM
- By Awra in forum Moto GReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2014, 05:42 PM
- By Libby4ever21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:08 AM
- By DivAnder in forum Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2014, 04:05 AM
- By Pstongelitho in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 12:08 PM