- 03-05-2014, 03:23 PM #2
- 06-28-2014, 10:41 PM #3
Re: Pebble keeps losing connection.
Nexus 5 user here. I've had similar issues. It used to happen many, many times a day on the last firmware but after the latest, my disconnects are few and far between. It started acting up just the other day, disconnecting a lot again for no apparent reason. No new faces or apps anything. This is the only issue that makes me question why bought the Pebble if I have to keep putting up with this.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk.............................................
Nexus 7 (stock)
HTC One XL (CM10)
- By sdover86 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2014, 01:13 AM
- By bertsirkin in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 01:12 PM
- By dromdev in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2014, 11:07 AM
- By edaniel1717 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:43 PM
- By Sublyminal in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 16Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:23 AM