- 11-01-2013, 03:26 PM #2
- 11-07-2013, 08:33 AM #3
Re: Note 3
I had this issue on the HTC One. It is because of the update that rolled out between ordering it and getting it (I have had mine for 1 week now)
Reset the watch, remove the app (all of them) from the phone and reboot.
Install the Official Pebble app only
Connect the device as normal.
Once it is connected and working then you can install 3rd party apps
- 11-16-2013, 07:59 AM #4
- 01-05-2014, 01:40 PM #6
- By deejayburnout in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2014, 11:03 AM
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2013, 11:11 PM
- By RhysC24 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:19 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2013, 02:28 AM
- By ajdag in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2013, 11:33 AM