Note 3 and Pebble

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Right now, I have a Galaxy Gear and I am starting to rationalize the purchase especially when Best Buy and Amazon are selling it for 120. I am impressed with all the software that Pebble has and sort of disappointed with the Galaxy Gear software options as well as the notifications that keep prompting me to tell me to look at my phone. I am also disappointed with the readability of the device in direct sunlight and would like a better customization of the watchface. The Watch Styler app is nice but I need other shortcut features.

How does the Note 3 or Samsung product work with the Pebble watch? Is it clunky or is it seamless? I have things like Smart Stay and some of the other gestures disabled on my Note 3 because they just did not work right and it was draining my battery. I heard that there was a conflict with those features and the Pebble.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Pebble watch and it is working great with my note 3. I have it notifying me of text messages from Textra and Gmail. The only Samsung features I'm using are air command, air view and multi window. The features were turned off but I just turned them back on after setting up my Pebble watch. I can't comment on any of the other features or battery life. Outdoor visibility is great.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

prubin

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I have been using them together for some time and they work well. No issues. Can get notifications and the first few lines of an email. Also know the weather and battery status of the phone without taking it out (Glance).

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I just received my Pebble on Monday and has been working great with my note 3

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

scann1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I do not have a pebble, I do like the pebble and the low price. Since I have the note3 I bought the galaxy gear. Which I am very pleased with the gear, especially now after yesterday's gear OTA update now the gear can receive email and Facebook or what have,,,, without having to open the email on your phone you can now read your email notifications on your galaxy gear. Also the battery life has been optimize to last up to 3 day's. The range from the watch to the phone has been improved, the gear's response risk turn gyroscope resk turn is much faster. I think it's now worth the $300.00 price tag. This is the only watch that you can take picture and respond to text and email messages and answer phone calls no other watches of yet has those feature. Plus the super amoled display is awesome.

Posted via Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I do not have a pebble, I do like the pebble and the low price. Since I have the note3 I bought the galaxy gear. Which I am very pleased with the gear, especially now after yesterday's gear OTA update now the gear can receive email and Facebook or what have,,,, without having to open the email on your phone you can now read your email notifications on your galaxy gear. Also the battery life has been optimize to last up to 3 day's. The range from the watch to the phone has been improved, the gear's response risk turn gyroscope resk turn is much faster. I think it's now worth the $300.00 price tag. This is the only watch that you can take picture and respond to text and email messages and answer phone calls no other watches of yet has those feature. Plus the super amoled display is awesome.

Posted via Android Central App

Easy now, and even though I agree with you 1000%, this is the Pebble area!! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers