Pebble + TouchWiz = Noisy
I just got a Pebble for my Christmas present, and I love it so far. Only problem is, when I connected it to my Galaxy S II, it won't stop talking. Whenever I change a page, it announces the page number. Whenever I open a folder, it announces that, too. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks in advance.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 4
- 12-29-2013, 07:08 PM #2
- 12-31-2013, 09:54 AM #4
- By john905r in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2014, 02:50 PM
- By nocaldawg in forum Sony SmartwatchesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2014, 11:38 AM
- By nocaldawg in forum Pebble SmartwatchesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2014, 12:27 PM
- By dcastillo in forum Pebble SmartwatchesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2013, 03:01 PM
- By clankfu in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-19-2013, 11:39 PM