Tweaking Pebble notifications

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I am using K9 mail and the Pebble Notifier app. Every time my email is synced or checked by my phone (in my case every two hours) my Pebble notifies me of this...even if I have no new email messages. Ideally I would like Pebble notifications only if I have new email and not just informing me of a sync. Am I overlooking something in the settings? I don't wish to be notified every two hours (or whatever) if I don't have new email. Can anyone help?

ChasDROID

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I am using K9 mail and the Pebble Notifier app. Every time my email is synced or checked by my phone (in my case every two hours) my Pebble notifies me of this...even if I have no new email messages. Ideally I would like Pebble notifications only if I have new email and not just informing me of a sync. Am I overlooking something in the settings? I don't wish to be notified every two hours (or whatever) if I don't have new email. Can anyone help?

Hello

I can't help you with Pebble Notify, but I am using the Pebble Notification Center v 1.4.0

I use K9 and donot have the issue you describe.

Chas

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I downloaded the Pebble Notification Center to try. But....I don't see an option in there for SMS messages. Am I missing something? At this point all I want it to do is notify me of emails (K9), text messages (Verizon stock app), and phone calls.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech