Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What is learning curve fm. BBerry to Android

My wife and I have been using BB phones for years. Since I use my phone almost solely for business, I'll probably keep my BB 9700. Supposedly, after almost 2 years, T-Mobile will have an upgrade in the next few months.
    I don't have much use for apps, so I'll stick w. BB for w while. My wife has an older BB - and I thought that since most new apps are just for Android and iphone, maybe that's the way to go.

Which TMobile Android phone should she get? When she first looked at Androids over a year ago she discovered the Android software didn't allow BlueTooth headsets to "talk" to the phone. I gather that's been corrected in the last 6 -12 months or so.
    Requirements:
    Large Screen (This is a must)
    Voice Dialing (to be triggered by touching the BT headset. Like me, she wears BT all the time)
    Easy to use keyboard. (should this be physical or touch?)
    Size does NOT matter<G>
    I assume email access would be as easy as the BB as is various forms of notification (sound and/or on screen notice. She uses both Yahoo mail and Gmail.
    Speed - All things being equal, we would pay something extra for speed.

Thanks. I am new on this board. If this is in the wrong place, please direct me.

...mike