Great article on iOS 5 and Android (GB and HC)

SellnCLT85

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Completely biased. The gentlemen obviously favors apple. He never mentions what "gingerbread" device he actually uses. Alot of features he mentioned that the Android lacks, I had pre-installed on my Droid3. iOS 5 has definitely stepped their game up, but has also added alot of Fluff. The author quickly patches up all of the iOS deficiencies with a PAID app, when compared to Android. Completely left out 4g! I don't know, call me an Android fanboy.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Completely biased. The gentlemen obviously favors apple. He never mentions what "gingerbread" device he actually uses. Alot of features he mentioned that the Android lacks, I had pre-installed on my Droid3. iOS 5 has definitely stepped their game up, but has also added alot of Fluff. The author quickly patches up all of the iOS deficiencies with a PAID app, when compared to Android. Completely left out 4g! I don't know, call me an Android fanboy.

He says in the first page he used a nexus 1. Vanilla gingerbread. I dont know how he gave ios5's web experience a 9 and android scoring lower... safari has got to be the worst stock browser on any mobile device second to the non-html blackberry browser.

kharrigan

Now using God's Phone
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I myself have a iP3GS and I'm looking toward the Galaxy Nexus (Prime) as the next upgrade. While it's easy to find reviews on the UI, it's harder to find a review that covers functionality within a corporate context (working with Exchange-based email, document viewing, etc.).

This was the first article that I could find that actually addressed that perspective.

-KLH