Should I switch to Tmobile monthly 4g?

Smokey 85

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Alright guys, so i have the LG Esteem from metro pcs's 4g plan and hardly get any kind of coverage inside my house. Usually when I get a call I get very bad reception and have to go outside my house to get reception. Ive checked and my area is covered for 4g and im assuming that its just the usual metro service. im considering trying to switch to Tmobile's monthly 4g plan, $50 a month for unlimited talk, text, and first 100mb at 4g speeds, or $30 a month for 100 talk minutes, unlimited text, and first 5gb of data at 4g speeds then it goes down to 3g. I like my Esteem and would like if I can keep it and just switch companies but I dont know if it would support Tmobile's 3g.

I want to have 4g so if the Esteem cant support the 4g and 3g I may sell it and get an HTC Sensation 4g. The Sensation 4g would be ideal to have but if the 3g signal is more dependable I dont think id mind
getting an Hd2. (Tmobile's 3g is probably about the same as Metro's 4g anyway)

I was also thinking of possibly getting an HTC Hd7 or Hd2. Would I be able to have an Hd2/Hd7 (which are 3g phones) on a Tmobile monthly 4g plan? Would it automatically just go to the 3g signal? Ive got a friend that has an unlocked Hd2 on Tmobile and loves it and pays $50 a month (im paying $60/month with metro). Windows 6.5 looks pretty nice on the Hd2, but im not so sure i like the design of WP7 on the Hd7.

In the long run im looking to get consistent 4g/3g signal inside my house and buildings, but need to know what im getting into before I start spending my money. Will Tmobile give me what I pay for?

Sorry, I know its a lot of questions but it seems like no matter where I look I cant find the exact answer I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke