- 2 Posts
Android phone for Virgin Mobile USA under $150?
Subject line says it all. I'm looking for a new phone as a Christmas gift, and want to know what people suggest.
I'm on Virgin Mobile in the US, and would like something under $150. I'm currently using a slightly old LG Optimus V, which has been a great starter phone, but just isn't satisfying anymore. I don't need the absolute newest hardware (obviously, based on my price), and I wouldn't be opposed to a Very Good Condition used phone, if there's a reputable method to buy one.
Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
- 11-13-2012, 04:18 PM #2What other devices have I had? Here's my [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-central-lounge/181203-post-your-phone-timeline.html#post1861526"]phone timeline[/URL].
[B]Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads![/B]
[url=http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html][B]Community Rules & Guidelines[/B] - Mobile Nations Forums[/url]
- 12-09-2012, 03:43 AM #3
- By andreaundead in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 04-15-2014, 03:52 PM
- By RT78 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2012, 10:35 PM
- By rweeks in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 24Last Post: 05-08-2012, 02:02 PM
- By Aruen91 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 18Last Post: 06-10-2011, 09:22 AM
- By RevantSeven in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2011, 08:34 PM