- 2 Posts
Android phone for Virgin Mobile USA under $150?
Subject line says it all. I'm looking for a new phone as a Christmas gift, and want to know what people suggest.
I'm on Virgin Mobile in the US, and would like something under $150. I'm currently using a slightly old LG Optimus V, which has been a great starter phone, but just isn't satisfying anymore. I don't need the absolute newest hardware (obviously, based on my price), and I wouldn't be opposed to a Very Good Condition used phone, if there's a reputable method to buy one.
Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
- 11-13-2012, 03:18 PM #2a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 12-09-2012, 02:43 AM #3
- By andreaundead in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 04-15-2014, 02:52 PM
- By RT78 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2012, 09:35 PM
- By rweeks in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 24Last Post: 05-08-2012, 01:02 PM
- By Aruen91 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 18Last Post: 06-10-2011, 08:22 AM
- By RevantSeven in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2011, 07:34 PM