Note 2, Nexus 4, One X+, or wait?

Kontour

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I've been using a BB Torch for the last while and my contract is up . I'm looking in to phones like the Nexus 4, One X+, Note 2, or even the upcoming DNA (or Deluxe). My main concern is battery life, and a fair amount of storage. I'm also wondering if the 1.7 GHz or 1.6 GHz processors will outperform the Nexus 4, or if the 2gb vs 1 gb of ram will be a big difference. Any suggestions? (and if there are other phones that are similar to compare)

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
If you are looking at storage, that removes the DNA and the N4 since they seriously lack storage space. The one X+ is better, but no slot and only 1 GB ram.

That leaves the Note 2. It meets all your prerequisites. Next in line would be the SGS3

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Are you still BB fan? If you are willing to wait, maybe a BB10 device? If you believe Kevin, it's almost here!

Steve

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I've been using a BB Torch for the last while and my contract is up . I'm looking in to phones like the Nexus 4, One X+, Note 2, or even the upcoming DNA (or Deluxe). My main concern is battery life, and a fair amount of storage. I'm also wondering if the 1.7 GHz or 1.6 GHz processors will outperform the Nexus 4, or if the 2gb vs 1 gb of ram will be a big difference. Any suggestions? (and if there are other phones that are similar to compare)

Based on what you said your needs in a phone are, I completely agree with piizzadude's response. Note 2 meets ALL of your prerequisites in the biggest ways. The others simply don't.
In fact, navedoperez's response directly below piizzadude's is the exact opposite of what you would want, even though the Nexus 4 is an amazing phone. It is the worst choice for you and your desires at this time, given what you told us you want in your phone. This is coming from a Nexus fan who uses the Galaxy Nexus as his only phone.

I cast my vote for the Note 2 for you.

pandyad28

May 8, 2012
Visit site
HTC One X+ and Galaxy Note 2 is best Now. But in between both of this comparison suggest both. Now you decide which you like Brand HTC OR Samsung And then Go further.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995