Rules Of The Apple Apologist [Work In Progress]

techydavid

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Ummm we were talking about how specs allow you to do more. The A7 beats the S800 in benchmarks therefore it has more potential right?

Yeah....... I'm going to get yelled at for this... But Apple makes good phones.
problem is the software is hopelessly locked down.
Try playing Pok?mon emerald on am iPhone with a PS3 controller! Without jailbreak!

Posted via my weird GT-P3113

Jlav78

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Umm Apples ecosystem destroys Google also specs don't matter if my iPhone is just as smooth if not smoother then my Nexus 4-with half the specs.

Posted via Android Central App

But the nexus 4 has more specs, my brothers low end device has more specs and the only thing wrong with it is built quality

Posted via Android central app on my rooted LG Google Nexus 4

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
But the nexus 4 has more specs, my brothers low end device has more specs and the only thing wrong with it is built quality

Posted via Android central app on my rooted LG Google Nexus 4

Lol. You didn't read what I said did you? the iPhone 5S has a better proc then the Nexus 4 by miles. It also even beats the S800. So wrong. Cores and clock speeds don't make a chip set better.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
The hardware still had more potential then Android phones. Ignoring software.

You can edit two videos at the same time in 720p on that A7. That is pretty killer. Real world potential, the gap isn't wide enough. 64 bit is awesome, no doubt, but all that potential is lost on that tiny screen imo. I don't see the advantages of the package apple offers over android. When looking at the whole picture, I think the hardware advantage is still with the bot chetan! Peace brother and much respect.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
You can edit two videos at the same time in 720p on that A7. That is pretty killer. Real world potential, the gap isn't wide enough. 64 bit is awesome, no doubt, but all that potential is lost on that tiny screen imo. I don't see the advantages of the package apple offers over android. When looking at the whole picture, I think the hardware advantage is still with the bot chetan! Peace brother and much respect.

You forgot the huge 9.7" iPad;)

In my opinion we are gonna start seeing powerful apps starting to land in the app store very soon. Perhaps we will see Xcode companion or even the full blown app? I think the A7 opens up a world of possibilities.

But that's the thing with choice, you choose what you want and choice in tech is an incredible thing.

Peace:)

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
You forgot the huge 9.7" iPad;)

In my opinion we are gonna start seeing powerful apps starting to land in the app store very soon. Perhaps we will see Xcode companion or even the full blown app? I think the A7 opens up a world of possibilities.

But that's the thing with choice, you choose what you want and choice in tech is an incredible thing.

Peace:)

So I can edit 2 videos on it? Far as I know good friend, android TW is the only powerful enough OS to tackle 2 Apps at the same time. Woah!

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
So I can edit 2 videos on it? Far as I know good friend, android TW is the only powerful enough OS to tackle 2 Apps at the same time. Woah!

Xcode is a developers tool. Sure I get what you are saying, but bringing Xcode to iOS would be huge. And it's only a matter of time that happens considering how powerful the A7 is.

Instead of spending 1000 on a mac just do develop for iOS you could do it on a 400 dollar iPad mini or a 500 dollar bigger screened iPad.

That is a massive deal, as I said only a matter of time.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
There is the dream and there is what is real.......what is real is here. ......Apple kinda cries no offense.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
There is the dream and there is what is real.......what is real is here. ......Apple kinda cries no offense.

I think they are just beginning. I trust apples decision to add 64 bit, means a lot.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I think they are just beginning. I trust apples decision to add 64 bit, means a lot.

I don't know friend. ........I think it is like apple. ....semantics. .....imagine......ios runs two apps? Oh sigh and how samsung has trumped.

buzzyclonecattleman

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Ummm we were talking about how specs allow you to do more. The A7 beats the S800 in benchmarks therefore it has more potential right?
Yes, we are talking specs AND doing more. A7 has potential but 64 bit is not doing anything yet, so the chip has potential, sure. For now it's more for Marketing. Some things never change.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Now days those two go hand in hand bro.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 (Central n Ohio Austin IL)

Djay and Vjay plus Infinity blade 3 all updated to 64 bit .performance benefits huge. All of apples apps updated to 64Bit again and that potential is turning in to real results.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Yes, we are talking specs AND doing more. A7 has potential but 64 bit is not doing anything yet, so the chip has potential, sure. For now it's more for Marketing. Some things never change.

Far point but again Djay and Vjay were updated with incredible performance once 64 bit support was enabled. 64 bit just doesn't increase the RAM support it means the CPU data throughput and output will be faster by 2 compared to 32Bit.

techydavid

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Xcode is a developers tool. Sure I get what you are saying, but bringing Xcode to iOS would be huge. And it's only a matter of time that happens considering how powerful the A7 is.

Instead of spending 1000 on a mac just do develop for iOS you could do it on a 400 dollar iPad mini or a 500 dollar bigger screened iPad.

That is a massive deal, as I said only a matter of time.

Oh I'm sorry, but I can code just fine on my 230$nexus 7.
BLOATED PRICES FOR LESS

From mah shiny new Nexus 5

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Oh I'm sorry, but I can code just fine on my 230$nexus 7.
BLOATED PRICES FOR LESS

From mah shiny new Nexus 5

Sorry but Xcode isn't available for android. Thus if you actually want to make good money then you have probably develop for iOS. Although I know that is not true anymore to an extent

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz