- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
S3 or Galaxy Nexus or Nexus 4
I had a galaxy nexus but it is broken beyond repair, so I need help picking a new phone. I have tmobile.
Should I return to the galaxy nexus? I have no complaints about the phone. The main reason I bought it was because of price, I bought it straight from google. At the time I bought it, it was cheaper than the s3 which was like 600-700
Now, however, I've found galaxy s3s and galaxy nexus' for both around 350. The nexus 4 sells on google for 300 but I don't know when I would actually be able to get one.
So which phone should I buy? Thannks for your help.
- 01-06-2013, 11:33 AM #2
Re: S3 or Galaxy Nexus or Nexus 4
My personal opinion follows: Nexus is the best. If your Gnex is unusable, and you desperately need a phone right now, get another Gnex. Or if it is still usable, use it until the Nexus 4 is available again on the Play Store, then get the Nexus 4.
Sent from my brand new Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
- 01-06-2013, 12:07 PM #3
- By swissguy591 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 54Last Post: 07-14-2012, 11:50 PM
- By Dillon007 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2012, 04:12 PM
- By HAXSO21 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2012, 11:46 PM
- By Sniper1087 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 28Last Post: 07-08-2012, 05:24 PM
- By sblantipodi in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2011, 03:11 PM