1. RoganTheGoat's Avatar
    Here's my issue: I am seriously wanting a Galaxy Note II, I have an iPhone 4S and I really want an upgrade but my contract still has a year left. I want to terminate my contract and switch to a Note. The thing that is holding me back is that I'm not sure if I should wait for a note III or just upgrade. What do you guys think? Thanks.
    01-14-2013 05:56 PM
  2. gtbarry's Avatar
    01-14-2013 07:18 PM
  3. RoganTheGoat's Avatar
    Not even what I asked...
    01-14-2013 08:08 PM
  4. gtbarry's Avatar
    Here's my issue: I am seriously wanting a Galaxy Note II, I have an iPhone 4S and I really want an upgrade but my contract still has a year left. I want to terminate my contract and switch to a Note. The thing that is holding me back is that I'm not sure if I should wait for a note III or just upgrade. What do you guys think? Thanks.
    01-15-2013 01:23 AM
  5. necorbin's Avatar
    Answer these 2 questions:
    1. Can you wait 6 months or so for a possible announcement/release of the Note 3?
    2. Are you happy with your current phone for the time being?

    If you can honestly answer yes to both, then wait. Otherwise, do like me and get a Note 2, you won't regret it. Even though mobile tech is progressing at a FURIOUS rate, the Note 2 is fully capable of handling whatever is thrown at it for at least another year....

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    01-25-2013 02:11 PM
  6. teerone's Avatar
    Don't wait just get it. you will be happy
    01-25-2013 02:22 PM
  7. Viva Terlingua's Avatar
    I looked at the Note 2 yesterday, while it certainly is a capable phone, it's huge. Do you carry it in a pocket? Do you ever use it one handed, or always two handed?
    01-29-2013 09:56 AM

Similar Threads

  1. To wait or not to wait
    By CrimsonJSRF in forum HTC Aria
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 10:12 AM
  2. To wait or not to wait for 4G phone
    By bbtkd2004 in forum Verizon Fascinate
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 09:52 PM
  3. To ROOT or Not to ROOT? That is the question
    By 92greenlx in forum HTC Droid Eris
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 04:41 PM
  4. To Hero or not to Hero: $69.99
    By energizer1389 in forum HTC Hero
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 11:03 PM
  5. To exchange or not to exchange.
    By Bond J#AC in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD