- 3 Posts
To Wait, or Not To Wait
Here's my issue: I am seriously wanting a Galaxy Note II, I have an iPhone 4S and I really want an upgrade but my contract still has a year left. I want to terminate my contract and switch to a Note. The thing that is holding me back is that I'm not sure if I should wait for a note III or just upgrade. What do you guys think? Thanks.
- 01-14-2013, 08:18 PM #2
- 01-15-2013, 02:23 AM #4
- 01-15-2013, 04:51 AM #5
- 01-25-2013, 03:11 PM #6
- 26 Posts
Re: To Wait, or Not To Wait
Answer these 2 questions:
1. Can you wait 6 months or so for a possible announcement/release of the Note 3?
2. Are you happy with your current phone for the time being?
If you can honestly answer yes to both, then wait. Otherwise, do like me and get a Note 2, you won't regret it. Even though mobile tech is progressing at a FURIOUS rate, the Note 2 is fully capable of handling whatever is thrown at it for at least another year....
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2Livin La Vida NOTA!!! Lovin my Galaxy Note 2 on the Now Network!
- 01-25-2013, 03:22 PM #7
- 01-29-2013, 10:56 AM #8
- By CrimsonJSRF in forum HTC AriaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2011, 11:12 AM
- By tkd2003 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 13Last Post: 09-03-2010, 10:52 PM
- By 92greenlx in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2010, 05:41 PM
- By energizer1389 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 9Last Post: 03-26-2010, 12:03 AM
- By bond j#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 12-31-2009, 11:42 AM