This week is iOS's last chance

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
But its true. CEOs don't get where they are by being nice.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

That's American enterprise for you. You don't get to the top without crushing a few hopes and dreams on the way there.

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
That's American enterprise for you. You don't get to the top without crushing a few hopes and dreams on the way there.

Sorry but this is 100% false. To say that every CEO in the world is a lying, self centered SOB is not true. Sure there are some jerks out there but being shrewd or tough is not the same as being a scum bag like Steve Jobs was.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Nothing like a quality generalization.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Hence the word "probably" in my post. Never said that all.

All "probably" isn't true, but I'm glad a few in this thread aren't that naive.

Posted via Android Central App

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Hence the word "probably" in my post. Never said that all.

All "probably" isn't true, but I'm glad a few in this thread aren't that naive.

Posted via Android Central App
And your posts probably don't annoy anyone.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Some people confused a person who is driven, very firm, decisive, with being a jerk face. The problem is some posters may not have had experience with people at this level so they look at the stereotypes involved.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
It's about danged time they had a new OS facelift. I'm waiting for it for my iPad too but when are they going to have Flash?!

Adobe doesn't support flash on mobile devices anymore. It's not Apples, Microsofts, or Google's fault. Blame adobe and blame websites who won't adopt html5.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
It's about danged time they had a new OS facelift. I'm waiting for it for my iPad too but when are they going to have Flash?!

You will never have Flash on iOS now. Ever.

Adobe stopped supporting it for all Mobile platforms. Android still has a legacy installation from when they did support it (it works, but you have to sideload it...Adobe will not allow you to install it officially), which is why Android phones can still have Flash support. But Steve jobs made sure it never appeared on iOS. So there is no legacy support for it. Now that Adobe themselves no longer support Flash mobile, iOS has no chance of ever getting it.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
They never said it was their idea.

Lemme get this straight. People complain Apple doesn't have feature X,Apple implements feature X people still complain Apple isn't original WTF are they meant to do?

Uh huh. I wish someone would have told Steve Jobs that in 2011. You know, when he was whining about how everyone else was ripping off stuff that Apple "invented".

2011: Year of the copycats? - YouTube

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
So copying was bad when everyone else was doing it, but is now ok, because Apple is doing it.

So you agree Steve Jobs was wrong to complain about other companies "copying" Apple?
Hell yes I do. However Apple has not gone after any new lawsuits after Steve Jobs went. they only added stuff to existing ones. and quite frankly I do not care about copying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood