Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Default Re: What would you do: HTC One (M8), Galaxy S5, or wait for iPhone 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    I don't find ios boring, I find it much more stable than Android, and I don't have to deal with the stupid Android notification bar that stuffs a billion icons in itself for each notification of each app.

It may be locked down, but I've used so many launchers and never stuck with one because I never found a perfect fit or perfect way to set up my home screens, but on iOS I have no complaints about the aesthetic look of my launcher.

Also I find that all Android keyboards suck, no matter what I choose.

My phone unless rooted would never be on the latest software. And Google play has a habit of crashing me and my friends phone who doing some app updates

I'm very close to leaving the platform and going all ios, the only things I don't like or will miss are widgets and being able to select things easier on the screen.

Right now the only thing that can save me from going full ios is the note 4,but if the iPhone 6 is 5.5,there is no chance I'm staying on this platform

I know alot of people will disagree with me, and I still do consider Android the better platform, but it has too many negatives for me, I'll revisit it in a few years if things are better
    I'm finding it hard to disagree with someone so pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by dkhmwilliams View Post
    Lmao, I'm a guy, that's my celebrity crush in my profile pic : Melinda Shankar

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk
    Banned

Global Posts
    8,871 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM 10.2

😳

via the phone

Yikes! Let me rephrase then. I find it difficult to disagree with someone who has a hot chick as a profile pic.
    ffejjj likes this.

Global Posts
    252 Global Posts

I use HTC

Aloha, from my T-Mobile HTC One

Quote Originally Posted by dkhmwilliams View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    Lmao, I'm a guy, that's my celebrity crush in my profile pic : Melinda Shankar

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk
    hahahahahahahaha

sent from my S4 using Tapatalk
    DS1331 likes this.

To keep it short, don't get the S5, wait for more about the iPhone 6 to be revealed before deciding on that, but if you need one of the three now, the M8 is your best choice (although the M7 is much cheaper and is extremely similar, so that is also a good option).
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123