Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S5 VS Note 3 VS HTC One M8

Which of these phones do you think is the best?

Posted Via AT&T Galaxy Note 3
    Posted Via Dell Inspiron
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Note 3: Note 3 vs Galaxy S5 vs HTC One M8

Which phone do you think is the best?

Posted Via Dell Inspiron
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default HTC One M8 VS Note 3 VS Galaxy S5

Which phone do you think is best?

Posted Via Dell Inspiron

Default Re: HTC One M8 VS Note 3 VS Galaxy S5

I have both the m8 and the note 3. It's a really tough decision I really like the responsiveness of the m8 and the speakers but I really like the screen size of the note 3. I have been carrying my note 3 more than the m8 but it's really close. Battery life seems better on the m8

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    2,490 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Note 3 VS Galaxy S5 VS HTC One M8

Which ever one meets my needs. All three are great phones and you can't go wrong with any of them.

That being said, I returned my M8 for an S5, and still have my Note 3 sitting in front of me. Going to use the S5 for the rest of this week to see how I like it. I liked the M8, and miss it a little, but just wasn't for me.

I guess it depends on what features you are interested on a phone...
    They are all good phones.

Global Posts
    2,490 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Doesn't matter which forum you post this in, my answer is the same:

Which ever one meets my needs. All three are great phones and you can't go wrong with any of them.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...tc-one-m8.html

Default Re: Galaxy S5 VS Note 3 VS HTC One M8

If I had to choose one right now then I would pick the Note 3. I wanted the Galaxy S5 but I used my friends Note 3 and I think that I would like it more than the S5. And regarding the M8, I wouldn't pick it because I like my phone to have a removable battery.

I like the M8 look but I love my Note 3 size and removable battery since I am a swapper :P.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
    Thanked by:

2 different beasts. You want big go note 3. Not. Go m8

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using AC Forums mobile app

I've got the Note 3 as my work phone and M8 as my personal phone. Best of both worlds.
    The Note is awesome as a work phone, but it wouldn't be my choice as a personal phone.
    Thanked by 2:
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Quote Originally Posted by neonworm View Post
    If I had to choose one right now then I would pick the Note 3. I wanted the Galaxy S5 but I used my friends Note 3 and I think that I would like it more than the S5. And regarding the M8, I wouldn't pick it because I like my phone to have a removable battery.
    I chose the Note 3 over the S5 because the Note 3 's screen size and the fact that it has 3 GB of RAM

Posted Via Dell Inspiron

Quote Originally Posted by Dominick079 View Post
    I chose the Note 3 over the S5 because the Note 3 's screen size and the fact that it has 3 GB of RAM

The note 3 is a great device. That said, nothing that you will ever do with your device will actually use 3gb of ram.

I personally prefer the m8, although I'm bias so take that however you will. They all have strengths and weaknesses and are all killer devices. Pick the one that fills your needs the best and enjoy!

Posted via Android Central App
    Quote Originally Posted by Ccota08 View Post
    I keep reading your posts in Bender's voice and it's amazing.

Got to mess w a friends m8 the other night. The speakers sounded good and bassy, but other than that I would still choose my note3.

The great thing about the s5 is its a preview of sorts to what the note4 will be like.. just like the s4 was to the note3.

Still dont mind samsung using plastic.. the metal on the HTC doesn't appeal to me.. but that's me...

I have all three. Even with the N3 updated to KK, it's not as polished as the KK that came stock on the S5. It just feels like a 'newer' device.

I went with N3 - I also considered the S5, but wanted the bigger display, addtl RAM and storage. Got mine spanking new for $50.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Quote Originally Posted by Skyway View Post
    The note 3 is a great device. That said, nothing that you will ever do with your device will actually use 3gb of ram.

I personally prefer the m8, although I'm bias so take that however you will. They all have strengths and weaknesses and are all killer devices. Pick the one that fills your needs the best and enjoy!

I picked the Note 3 about a month sgo and I have come close to using 3 GB of ram when I have had a lot of apps running. I just think that a 1GB more of ram is more important to me then a 2.5 ghz processor when the Note 3 has a 2.3 ghz quad core processer. I just started this thread to get peoples opinions.
    Last edited by Dominick079; 04-20-2014 at 10:12 PM.
    Posted Via Dell Inspiron
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Default Re: Note 3 VS Galaxy S5 VS HTC One M8

BUMP BUMP
    Posted Via Dell Inspiron
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

BUMP BUMP
    Posted Via Dell Inspiron
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Quote Originally Posted by neonworm View Post
    I picked the Note 3 over the S5 too. The Note 3 has 3 GB of RAM while the S5 has 2. The S5 has 2.5 GHZ while the Note 3 had 2.3 GHZ. Personally the extra RAM, bigger screen and better battery were more important to me then the finger print scanner and heart rate monitor.
    Posted Via Dell Inspiron
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Which phone do you think is best?

The one that works best for you, Ask a 100 people and they all tell you something different...lol

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP BUMP
    Bump ? ....LOL!

I think that it is easy to compare most flagship Android devices with the exception of the Note 3. I say that because the s-pen creates a very different experience when it comes to smartphones. I'm not saying that it is the best smartphone, but that tool makes it decidedly unique. I know a lot of Note users that have a difficult time even considering another device because the s-pen and its features have become a part of their daily usage so much that not having it would diminish their experience.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

I have the same setup as you and agree on all counts. I much prefer carrying the M8 around as my personal phone, but the S-pen is indispensable for my work.

I never used the spen when I had the Note2 - well apart from playing around with it so I really appreciate the narrower M8.
    Fits in the pocket easier and easier to use one handed (apart from the slipperiness.)

I do miss the huge screen on the Note though, the M8 screen still feels tiny even after three weeks of use.

Global Posts
    4,674 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock on all

The M8 should take the lead with the better build and screen.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast