Honest Opinions: Galaxy Note 3 vs. Galaxy S5?
I've spent the last couple of months with an iPhone 5s which I just sold to return to android. But I'm stuck between getting another galaxy note 3 or a galaxy s5. Is there anyone that's had both that can give an honest opinion of which one to go for? Or anyone that's had either and thinks its by far the superior device? The galaxy s5 is ment to have a much better camera but I've never really had my hands on one to find out for myself.
Thanks in advance...
- 04-30-2014, 07:59 AM #2
Re: Honest Opinions: Galaxy Note 3 vs. Galaxy S5?
I've had both. They both run pretty much the same, I barely see a difference. The S5 has a few features like a smart tool button and a better car mode, but the note 3 has a pen and a better my magazine app. The Note 3 battery appears to last longer too. In terms of picking one, if you can live with the size and you see your self using the pen, get the note 3. Otherwise, go S5 as it's the latest device.
- By Ry in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2014, 12:50 AM
- By LiquidFire3D in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2014, 08:44 PM
- By tedesco in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2014, 10:11 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 04-28-2014, 05:49 PM
- By arbiboja in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 04-28-2014, 02:55 PM