will Google apps come to windows phone 8?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Unlikely. Google is a petty company.

I wouldn't say that. They program for iOS. I don't blame them for not programming for Windows.. Such a small amount of users compared to the others.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

casaout

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Interesting question, but I fear: NO. Google has NOT released any useful app on Windows Phone (unless the very basic search app). I think they hate Windows, as it has the potential to become their biggest competitor. Luckily, Google has great APIs and third-party developers built Google apps though ;)

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I think they hate Windows, as it has the potential to become their biggest competitor.

Doubtful, you forget there are more than Google Services missing from WP, NAD even then why would they release their services on a small platform and a platform user base that may not even use their services because they are already using Microsoft's? That is the conundrum there, I highly doubt it is because they are scares of WP. Basic business practices say, if you invest in something you want a return on your investment and Google probably has determined they won't get a good return on it.

Posted via the Android Central App

AlfBriggs

May 19, 2014
Visit site
No, although Google don't see it as a direct competitior it won't happen maybe like Gmail.

Posted via the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 running KitKat