Moto x vs note 3

savini72

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
what is the point of this thread? would make more sense if you added reasons how and why or a comparison....

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
To compare these 2 phones will be difficult because they target different audiences. And when you state "Moto x has less problems than Note 3", what problems are you referring to?

Sent from the Samsung Galaxy Note 3...yeah, it's spectacular.

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
My wife has a note 3 and I think it's a fantastic phone. I would get one if it didn't have tw and was a bit smaller heh.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry, but how is this an actual thread?

Were you going to compare the two? Share your experiences? Or just write nonsense?

Posted via Android Central App

fiat3192

May 1, 2014
Visit site
This is what I was referring to
Test message issues
Connection issues
Update issues
Etc

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
This is what I was referring to
Test message issues
Connection issues
Update issues
Etc

I don't have text message issues, connection issues, or update issues. And you have to be careful because some of the problems that people post aren't as widespread as they make them seem.

marshalark

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Let me just say that I have owned the note 3 for 6 months and I haven't gotten a ssingle problem out of it. It has never lagged and what people say about touchwiz being slow is crap. The moto x is a featureless phone with nothing more than what stock android offers. The note 3 is packed with features and to me they are no gimmicks once u get to use them in day to day life. I would recommend this phone to anyone because it's simply the best. :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

BlueGoldAce

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Let me just say that I have owned the note 3 for 6 months and I haven't gotten a ssingle problem out of it. It has never lagged and what people say about touchwiz being slow is crap. The moto x is a featureless phone with nothing more than what stock android offers. The note 3 is packed with features and to me they are no gimmicks once u get to use them in day to day life. I would recommend this phone to anyone because it's simply the best. :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

I have heard the same, concerning the note 3 be well optimIzed.

I had the s5 for fourteen days. It was lady, which was a shame.

But don't be silly, the moto x has arguably the most innovative features of an android phone in recent history. It's few features will be get much more use from the everyday person.

fiat3192

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm just referring to the forums I saw for the note 3 that's all
I had the note 3 but went back to moto x

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm just referring to the forums I saw for the note 3 that's all
I had the note 3 but went back to moto x

But you, yourself haven't had problems with the Note 3? So considering both devices being problem free, why would you pick the Moto x?

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
You won't ever find another Samsung phone in my hands. Touchwhiz is too buggy and it is loaded with tons of crap features. Not to mention Samsung can't seem to follow the damn Android design guidelines. Google should stop letting Samsung put the play services on their phones until they can make a decent phone and follow goggles rules.

Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463