Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: Should I buy blackberry Z30?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    7 46.67%
  • No

    8 53.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By blackmagicwoman
  • 1 Post By iOS Gravity
  • 2 Post By Javier P
  • 1 Post By evilcmac
  • 2 Post By Ry
  • 1 Post By jaboop
  • 1 Post By cooljatt18
  • 1 Post By shmotog
  • 1 Post By P-raggles
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    I have a moto g, quite happy with it. However lately I've been thinking of getting Blackberry Z30. Convince me not to!
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    Why should anyone convince you not to? You are a free person to choose whatever device that you want. Very strange thread. Why ask? Go and buy whatever pleases you. Don't get this??????,

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Thanked by 4:
    A895diecast10hrazibRy 
    Ry, A895 and shmotog like this.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30



    Go to 2:50. Its you choice, but since you're asking us to convince you, I'll try my best.
    T.
    Ambassador @ iMore
    Thanked by:
    shmotog likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    Never mind other people opinions.

    Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30-46666.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    shmotog and Madd54 like this.
  5. #5  
    evilcmac's Avatar

    Posts
    0 Posts
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    I have a moto G a Z30 and a Q5 and I fully recommend that you do get the Z30 if you actually can get one it's the bees knees you'll be amazed! I'm actually only here right now because my moto won't even turn on right now and maybe AC can help

    Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    shmotog likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    Quote Originally Posted by evilcmac View Post
    I have a moto G a Z30 and a Q5 and I fully recommend that you do get the Z30 if you actually can get one it's the bees knees you'll be amazed! I'm actually only here right now because my moto won't even turn on right now and maybe AC can help

    Posted via Android Central App

    Hi, thanks for your comment. The only thing that is stopping me so far is like @ios gravity posted, z30 is not unbreakable like moto g, although he posted about z10 so I wanted to ask you, does z30 have a gorilla glass and is like waterproof to an extent like moto g is?

    The reason i'm really interested in z30 is cause it seems to support android apps now.

    I was also wondering does z30 have something like avast anti theft through which I could possibly wipe the mobile if it gets stolen?
  7. #7  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    9,693 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,729 Global Posts

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    Get what you want.

    Posted via Android Central App (Moto G)
    Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4) - Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1) - Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)

    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

    Thanked by:
    shmotog and ffejjj like this.
  8. #8  
    jaboop's Avatar

    Posts
    244 Posts
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    Its a blackberry... Nuff said

    Sent from my XT1060 using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:
    shmotog likes this.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    go for the Z30 you won't regret it.
    Thanked by:
    shmotog likes this.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    I don't care what phone you use.... If you want a blackberry go for it.

    Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    Quote Originally Posted by shmotog View Post
    Hi, thanks for your comment. The only thing that is stopping me so far is like @ios gravity posted, z30 is not unbreakable like moto g, although he posted about z10 so I wanted to ask you, does z30 have a gorilla glass and is like waterproof to an extent like moto g is?

    The reason i'm really interested in z30 is cause it seems to support android apps now.

    I was also wondering does z30 have something like avast anti theft through which I could possibly wipe the mobile if it gets stolen?
    Yes, BlackBerry Protect allows you to remotely wipe the phone, track the phone, lock the phone, display a message on the screen, and force it to make a loud ear bleeding sound....which is helpful when you can't find the phone in your house while it's on vibrate/silent.

    Posted via Android Central App on BlackBerry Z30
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    Quote Originally Posted by pgg101 View Post
    Yes, BlackBerry Protect allows you to remotely wipe the phone, track the phone, lock the phone, display a message on the screen, and force it to make a loud ear bleeding sound....which is helpful when you can't find the phone in your house while it's on vibrate/silent.

    Posted via Android Central App on BlackBerry Z30
    I found that on z30 if you enter your password incorrectly 10 times, it automatically wipes your phone clean and there is no way to override that setting. That kind of sucks.
    A895 likes this.
  13. #13  
    enik's Avatar

    Posts
    585 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,004 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread Deck, Matrix

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    It's a great device and worthy of at least a shot!

    Posted via Android Central App
    Razr>Juke>POS Blitz(Broken)>Droid> Epic 4g(returned)>Nexus S 4g
    ___________________
    From Nexus With Love
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    Could I recommend a WINDOWS 8 PHONE??? got a Lumia 520 myself, very impressive device. At that price range you could get a nokia Lumia 1020.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    Quote Originally Posted by iOS Gravity View Post


    Go to 2:50. Its you choice, but since you're asking us to convince you, I'll try my best.
    That's not the Z30 .
  16. #16  
    P-raggles's Avatar

    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    One thought as a guy who finally bought a new car after 18 years...will your BlackBerry pair with any new in car tech? I realized that my WP that I had prior to my MAXX would have rendered thousands of dollars worth of in car tech useless to me from a variety of manufacturers...(I ended up with Toyota). You may not care but just another thing to consider. My MAXX plays nice with my Toyota's etune system...I know Mercedes and Apple are kissing up big time now. What a shock for you when you go for a new car and can't access basic apps.

    Sent from my XT1080 using AC Forums mobile app
    A895 likes this.
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagicwoman View Post
    Why should anyone convince you not to? You are a free person to choose whatever device that you want. Very strange thread. Why ask? Go and buy whatever pleases you. Don't get this??????,

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    He is just asking for opinions on strengths and weaknesses of the phone, he didn't mean to literally stop him. Some ppl are plain thick.
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    Z30 is a good phone. But it's a bit too late for it now...
    Lanuched almost two years before..
  19. #19  
    msnawe's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Posts
    0 Posts

    Default Re: Please stop me! I'm thinking of buying Blackberry Z30

    Well I made the mistake to sell my Z30 to buy an android phone. I needed a dual SIM

    Oh I forgot how android is frustrating!! I want my Z30 back!

    Whether navigating the home screens, or doing regular things like email, instant messaging, phone calls etc...

    And the blackberry touch screen keyboard is just so good at making typing easier. There is no other keyboard that comes close.

    And I miss the hub, overall there is still no phone with a better user experience even after 2 years.

    I want my Z30 back !!




    As soon as there is a BlackBerry 10 dual SIM, I fully quit Android.

Similar Threads

  1. ROM recommendation please
    By dougltc in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 09:44 AM
  2. Where to buy unlocked phones
    By aklbeach in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2014, 12:38 PM
  3. clear the "Downloads" list instead of one at a time
    By titanicpanic in forum T-Mobile HTC One
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-31-2014, 11:38 AM
  4. I have a few questions about rooting. Help please?
    By Kaboomzx in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2014, 08:59 AM

Posting Permissions