Anyone thinkin about getting the iPhone 6 ????

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
For my part I go back and forth between Android and Apple more times than I can count as far as phones go,,,, (I still like my iPads better than Galaxy tablets).

I have had every iphone model ever made (except the 5c),,, the Galaxy 2, 3, 4 and 5,,,and the Notes 1, 2 and 3.

I'm currently rockin an iPhone 5s,,, over all though I think the S5 is the better phone,,,, but it's kinda fun playing with the 5s,,,, they both have their pros and cons,,,, but,,, the S5 is the clear winner for me over the the iPhone 5s

The iPhone 6 4.7" and 5.5" new bigger screen sizes have perked my interest along with Apple now incorporating some of the best features of Samsung os.

As a gadget junkie and not married to either Apple or Andriod I was wondering how many,, if any,, 5s owners and thinkin about getting the iPhone 6.

The camera, bigger screen size and new Samsung like keyboard and a few of the things I find of interest in the iPhone 6,,,,, anyone else ???

Cheers
Davyo

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely not. I wouldn't ever consider an iPhone for a second. iOS isn't for me but some enjoy it.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Base on the leaks I'm not loving it and until Apple allows Launchers and Widgets I don't think I can bother with it.

I'm not hating I am a Mac user, love OSX.

Pro S5

neiljay6

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Bought my girlfriend a 4s few years back, so I know the ins and outs of iOS and its just not for me. Girlfriend switched over to Android and seems quite happy with her device to.

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
If my boyfriend wasn't an apple addict I'd probably be getting one in September. But since he's saving his upgrade for it I'll play with it then and decide if I like it. I'm guessing I'll stick with my s5 since I'll really have the best of both worlds since I can play with his once he gets it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

tn5280

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Right now, the S5 is clearly the superior phone. However, if Apple opens open the fingerprint scanner API, and it results in widely adopted payment options, I'd consider moving to an iphone. I think when both the apple and android platforms offer phone payments, retailers will be more likely to purchase the POS machines necessary to make it work.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm done with iPhone... Don't care how big they make it, the OS is not up to par with Android

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

_YoKolorMeBadd

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Thinking about it. I just came to Android from the iPhone 5 a few months ago but a lot of my friends and family members have iPhones and it's really hard to keep in touch with them while in visiting family members in other countries. I miss things like iMessage and facetime.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forum Fiend v1.2.8.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
For my part I go back and forth between Android and Apple more times than I can count as far as phones go,,,, (I still like my iPads better than Galaxy tablets).

I have had every iphone model ever made (except the 5c),,, the Galaxy 2, 3, 4 and 5,,,and the Notes 1, 2 and 3.

I'm currently rockin an iPhone 5s,,, over all though I think the S5 is the better phone,,,, but it's kinda fun playing with the 5s,,,, they both have their pros and cons,,,, but,,, the S5 is the clear winner for me over the the iPhone 5s

The iPhone 6 4.7" and 5.5" new bigger screen sizes have perked my interest along with Apple now incorporating some of the best features of Samsung os.

As a gadget junkie and not married to either Apple or Andriod I was wondering how many,, if any,, 5s owners and thinkin about getting the iPhone 6.

The camera, bigger screen size and new Samsung like keyboard and a few of the things I find of interest in the iPhone 6,,,,, anyone else ???

Cheers
Davyo

All I can see with this statement is a horrible waste of dollars paying fees and getting the latest gadget.

But, what ever rocks your boat. Just won't ever happen with my wallet.

I have an Apple G4 laptop somewhere in the closet. I hate that damn thing.

You could not pay me to try an Apple phone.

rc75149

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Not a iFan boy but my whole ecosystem is apple, like how everything is simple and syncs. I have had all iPhone even had the 5s however sold it to get a s5, I've used android before and think it's a great system and imo getting better. I may switch back to a 6 but It would have to change its whole os, the design needs to change just upgrading with new features doesn't help.

Posted via Android Central App

Kel M

May 23, 2014
Visit site
it is funny how all the iPhone fans used to make fun of the big screen Galaxy phones but now Apple have no choice to size up the iPhone. I had the 4s and although it was a good phone the Apple system is too restricted for me as I love to customized all my phones. I'm staying on Android.

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Although I'm not a big fan of Apple or iOS, I am looking forward to seeing what they're bringing to the table with this new release of hardware and software. Android and iOS push each other to greater heights by leapfrogging each other in certain areas with each new software iteration. Plus, if the rumors are true about a much larger iPhone, it will be funny to see all of the Apple fanboys eating crow as they hold their unwieldy massive phones..... ;-)

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X or the amazing Nexus 10 using the totally awesome Android Central App

rc75149

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
it is funny how all the iPhone fans used to make fun of the big screen Galaxy phones but now Apple have no choice to size up the iPhone. I had the 4s and although it was a good phone the Apple system is too restricted for me as I love to customized all my phones. I'm staying on Android.

Sent from my Galaxy S5

imo anything over 5" is just to much. I know there is going to have to be a limit at some point, I doubt people will be walking around with a 7" phone lol.

Apple doesn't really need a big screen, it just needs a major overhaul, a fresh ui not just upgrading the icons and calling it ios7/8.

trivor

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hate the lock in of the Apple ecosystem and only works best with Apple laptops or desktops (iTunes is supposed to be quite nice on those platforms). I have too much invested in Windows and a number of programs that are only available in Windows. While there is Bootcamp or Parallels it still doesn't work as well as a real Windows machine. Finally, the "Apple Tax" or "Apple Premium" still exists on every single device they sell. I certainly don't want to send any more money their way than I already have especially since I replaced all the content I have with Apple.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't think I can go back to ios. Just to many limitations. I just don't see apple changing any of it at this time. Maybe never.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have yet to have had an iPhone.The closet thing I have had was an ipod touch :p
But I'm not interested in trying apple,personally. I'm just hooked on android to much to switch.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith