The LG G3 has arrived :-)

philosopherisdog

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: So who will be purchasing the G3?

Sounds like an isolated issue only happening to a few users I have a verizon G2 with Kit Kat and 0 issues with using it no different then any other issues with other phones some will have issues others will not

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

That's good to hear.

thatdennis

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site

Over on the xda forums, they say the g3's battery is bad due to the qhd draining it. The sunlight readability is also bad. But the design looks beautiful and the back buttons look cool. Not getting it though as my Z2 is enough. Would love to see the G3 in person

Sent from my Xperia Z2

rahxephon

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site

Over on the xda forums, they say the g3's battery is bad due to the qhd draining it. The sunlight readability is also bad. But the design looks beautiful and the back buttons look cool. Not getting it though as my Z2 is enough. Would love to see the G3 in person

Sent from my Xperia Z2

Thankfully sunlight readability isn't a deal breaker for me. Don't recall the last time I enjoyed using any screened device in direct sunlight, but I can relate to those that have to use their devices outdoors all the time. Must also be terrible to live in a sunny place all the time :).

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

As I wait for the G3, I'm getting more and more curious about the Z2.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Concho Pete

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Using my crystal ball, I see a special price for the G3 and G watch in the near future. It is at this point I dump my Samsung stuff.

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

It's either this or the S5 Active, but I am leaning towards the latter. The main reason is size since I don't like the bigger phones or phablets. I am eligible now for an upgrade but I am trying to hold off until I am able to play with the G3.

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site

As I wait for the G3, I'm getting more and more curious about the Z2.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It took me a record time of about a month to get over my Z2. It sits in its box on a shelf since I went back to my G2.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

It took me a record time of about a month to get over my Z2. It sits in its box on a shelf since I went back to my G2.

Please explain. I have been waiting on the G3 and Z2 as possible replacements for my DNA. I'm interested in what you didn't care for with the Z2.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Interesting, since a lot of the tech media reviews I've read (using a non-optimized Korean version in most cases) say the battery life is excellent. Reading some of the later posts in that XDA thread, it looks like a heaping of theorycrafters mixed in with someone posting results from a Korean review (and who seems to be of the opinion that the screen is a bad battery drain), someone who says they have great battery life with a Korean model on AT&T, and some guy claiming he's only getting 4 hours of on-screen time.

In other words, typical cross section of Internet opinion. :p

I'll reserve judgment for when US and EU carriers can test native versions of the phone.

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I'll be standing by the door of my local VZW waiting for them to open on launch day. Yes, I'll be paying full retail as I'm on the unlimited data plan and be very happy to do it. I'm tired of all the crap phones and ready for something that will last me.

Well... at least last me a couple of years... ok, a year... alright, alright, 6 months.

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site

There might be a lg g3 with an 805 chip next month speculation of course smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

You know, the more that I think about it, the more I might pass, especially if there's an 805 version in the works.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site

Who knows I don't think I can bother waiting to see if it's true. Then again I can always sell it.

Pro S5