Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul627g
  • 1 Post By Smply_Rcklss
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery Life Comparison : Galaxy S5, LG G3 & HTC M8

From time to time everyone likes to toss out their thoughts on battery life. This is always a YMMV situation as we all use our phones differently. But that said lets go ahead and sound off on what you think is better and please if possible try and back up it up with some screen shots of your battery life and stats as well

If needed include stock, rooted, custom ROM/kernel or any other important information that may be relevant.

Thanks to Rob for suggesting this..
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Thanked by:
    rob damiani likes this.

Default Re: Battery Life Comparison : Galaxy S5, LG G3 & HTC M8

There is nothing like my MAXX! For its size it rocks juice all day and I am a calling, emailpushing, evernote writing power user. My next will probably Lenovo's MAXX. Verizon really nailed the critical spec for me...ITS BATTERY LIFE ABOVE ALL ELSE!

Default Re: Battery Life Comparison : Galaxy S5, LG G3 & HTC M8

I think the M8 has astonishing battery life, yesterday I pulled about 14 hours w moderate use. Today is going decent, w 8 hours & around 40% left a lot of texting & phone calls. (It won't lemme attach the screenshot)

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸
    Thanked by:
    rob damiani likes this.