Anyone going to trade their Android phone for iPhone 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelrain82

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I had the iPhone 4. I picked up the note and had a hard time getting used to it so i took it back. Picked up the note 2 which i love. i wasn't impressed with the note 4. But I'm curios with the note edge. I was excited about the new moto x but was underwhelmed. I stay on contract (unlimited data). Maybe the new nexus device will catch my attention. So for now I'm watching the iPhone 6. I miss FaceTime with my family. They all have apple products. And my wife has all our music and music products tied to apple. But the note edge may keep me

Posted via Android Central App

meterf

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
My phone doesn't really worth anything for a trade-in I am afraid.
Anyway, I will stick with Android. It has what I want and need. Nothing in the Apple ecosystem can really entice me enough to do the switch.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I had the iPhone 4. I picked up the note and had a hard time getting used to it so i took it back. Picked up the note 2 which i love. i wasn't impressed with the note 4. But I'm curios with the note edge. I was excited about the new moto x but was underwhelmed. I stay on contract (unlimited data). Maybe the new nexus device will catch my attention. So for now I'm watching the iPhone 6. I miss FaceTime with my family. They all have apple products. And my wife has all our music and music products tied to apple. But the note edge may keep me

Posted via Android Central App

The note 2 was one of my all time favorite android devices. There was nothing close to it at the time.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

DLGames

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I will never do such a thing first of all it to expensive and i don't like that the phone it's not so permissible! But in terms of security i really like that issue and that maybe will be the only reason for me to change for iPhone!

Ricsoto

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Sorry...I would never change Andorid. iOS is soo dull and restricted. It works flawlessly...yes...but it is boring. I always say to my friends that iPhone is for women and Android is for men. It is like cars. Women like to get in the car and drive...some of them don't even bother about basic mainteinance. Men want to "tweak" the car.

1dtb

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
WELLS FARGO is syncing my ATM card with Apple Pay in October. I do not like Apple as well as Android, for all the reasons everyone has spoken about BUT IOS 8 is getting better. My wife is getting a iPhone 8 so I will get a good chance to try it out.

But that SIRI is AWFUL hopefully she has improved.

RizaHawkeye

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Sorry...I would never change Andorid. iOS is soo dull and restricted. It works flawlessly...yes...but it is boring. I always say to my friends that iPhone is for women and Android is for men. It is like cars. Women like to get in the car and drive...some of them don't even bother about basic mainteinance. Men want to "tweak" the car.

Nice generalization you're making there, but I have to say, it might be true for the majority.

astep

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Saw this today,
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Apple (AAPL_) had its much-hyped news conference on Tuesday to officially announce the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Watch and Apple Pay, but a key demographic for the tech giant was apparently not all that impressed with the news.

Online textbook rental company Chegg (CHGG_) conducted a survey of U.S. high school and college students and learned that only one in 10 plans to buy the Apple Watch. Perhaps more surprisingly, only 36% of the respondents said they planned to buy the new iPhones.

Perhaps most telling, that 36% figure was unchanged from Chegg's pre-announcement survey, which it conducted from August 30 to September 2.

Furthermore, 71% of those surveyed rated Google (GOOGL_) as "cool" and 72% said the same for Amazon (AMZN_) , but only 64% gave Apple that label. Finally, 29% of respondents considered Apple "smug."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000