Moto x vs HTC one m8

Benji stark-elster

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I have an HTC one m8, had it since June, and I upgrade phones VERY frequently, every 3-6 months. I have a way to always earn money or lose very little doing it, which I assure you is completely legal. I am pretty excited for Android l, but with essentially stock android on the new moto x, and 90 day updates on HTC one m8, I'm tempted to upgrade. It would cost me $30 upgrading with my system to get wood or leather in 32 gb off contract. Should I upgrade? I love my one m8, but having owned the old moto x, I love the features and essentially stock android. Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
This is an obvious "yes". Primarily because it is an upgrade; but it also becomes obvious because either way if it's a great move or even if it's a mistake: 90 days or so later you'll be hopping anyways.

Benji stark-elster

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
That's a good point. I will likely wait till the march phone releases, the HTC one m9 especially. Thanks. Also does anyone know if I made a battery problem or overheating on my one m8, would HTC exchange it with their HTC one advantage?

Posted via the Android Central App

nonstopski

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know of a good comparison of the HTC camera and the Moto X camera?

I'm between these two phones. Really prefer the stock UI of Motorola, but I could turn Sense off, use Nova Launcher, and do a few other things and replicate a stock UI design pretty well? Or would it still feel pretty half-assed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12