Moto X or OnePlus One

hjorth

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hey, having hard time choosing between this two. What I really don't like about the OnePlus One is cyanogenmod.. Oh and in my country the Moto X costs 622 USD while I can get the OnePlus One for 444 USD.. Any one here who have both phones?? Need some help.

Posted via the Android Central App

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey, having hard time choosing between this two. What I really don't like about the OnePlus One is cyanogenmod.. Oh and in my country the Moto X costs 622 USD while I can get the OnePlus One for 444 USD.. Any one here who have both phones?? Need some help.

Posted via the Android Central App

Moto X without question!

Sent From My Nexus 7

ramonq619

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I have a one plus one. I love it. I've never had a problem with it. I know you have probably read that there's problems but I've never experienced any. Its a great phone for the price

Posted via Android Central App

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I've had both. I think the moto x is handy and is more pleasing to the eye personally, but I chose the one plus. You can chose stock when you get the phone and have it be like a big nexus 5. Can't lose either way but I think the screen one the opo is better and I wanted better camera and battery.

cherrybean

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I will go with OnePlus One. Apparently it's cheaper and the performance is also amazing. But seems the price is around $360 only.:p