Motorola Nexus 6 vs Moto E

mohit9206

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
1.Display : Moto E wins
Why would you want a tablet sized screen on a phone?
2.Camera: Nexus 6 wins
3.CPU,GPU,RAM,storage - Nexus 6 wins
4.Comfort of use- Moto E wins
Nexus 6 is an impossible to use with one hand mini tablet.
5.Software - Tie
6.Price- Moto E wins
Overall a tough contest between the two but the humble Moto E slightly edges out the mighty Nexus 6 with 3-2 victory.
Nexus 6 would have been a killer device if it had a phone friendly 4-4.5 inch screen.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
There appear to be two camps.

Camp 1 wants a small one-handed phone with Internet access.

Camp 2 wants a large powerful pocket computer that has phone access.

I'm strongly in camp 2 and will be first in line for the future 6.5 inch model.

I love my Nexus 6.

Last edited:

salmanahmad

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I would strongly disagree. The Moto E is not superior to the Nexus 6 from a hardware perspective in any way.

Sure some may prefer a smaller screen, but if you do there are tons of alternatives if you have enough money.

The Nexus 6 gives the best specifications you can get for $649, and the Moto E represents the best you can get for sub $200.

If you have $1000 to spend and want a phone between these two, there would be no competition the Nexus 6 would win any day.

Phones like the Moto E should be compared with devices like the Lumia 530 or Redmi 1S, but to compare with a Nexus 6 is nearly absurd.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I would strongly disagree. The Moto E is not superior to the Nexus 6 from a hardware perspective in any way.

Sure some may prefer a smaller screen, but if you do there are tons of alternatives if you have enough money.

The Nexus 6 gives the best specifications you can get for $649, and the Moto E represents the best you can get for sub $200.

If you have $1000 to spend and want a phone between these two, there would be no competition the Nexus 6 would win any day.

Phones like the Moto E should be compared with devices like the Lumia 530 or Redmi 1S, but to compare with a Nexus 6 is nearly absurd.

The Moto G is actually the best fit less than $200.

Posted via the Android Central App

KentuckyHouse

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
5.Software - Tie
6.Price- Moto E wins
Overall a tough contest between the two but the humble Moto E slightly edges out the mighty Nexus 6 with 3-2 victory.
Nexus 6 would have been a killer device if it had a phone friendly 4-4.5 inch screen.
Is this supposed to be a serious post? C'mon man, you can do better than that.

Sent from my Nexus 6

QWIKSTRIKE

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
5.Software - Tie
6.Price- Moto E wins

This is more like your opinon rather than a fact. You want a 4" phone does not eqaute to it being less of a phone. I for one would go for the larger phone you lose this post is rediculous, and subjective.

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
LMAO.....Comparing the moto E to nexus 6 is just an insult and a joke. The nexus 6, iPhone 6+and the note 4 are all in a different league.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

doubleblack

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Listen, I get it if you want a smaller phone, but you simply cannot compare these two phones. These two phones cannot be mentioned in the same breath except for the fact they both happen to be manufactured by Motorola. A better comparison is Nexus 6 vs Sony Z3c for example, anything but Moto E really.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo