Proof That Samsung Owners Are Happier With Their Phones Than iPhone Owners

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey former iPhone users, what do you say? Are you happier with your Android phone (more specifically your Samsung phone) than you were your iPhone?

I'm interested in what you think, what made you switch, and if your friends that still have iPhones are strongly considering switching to Android (Samsung specifically).

*Quotes from this article*:
Samsung Owners Happier Than iPhone Owners - Business Insider

» "Samsung phone owners are happier with their devices than iPhone owners are, according to new data from the American Customer Satisfaction Index."

» "In 2014, Samsung scored 81 points on the survey, compared to Apple's 79. That's an increase of about 6 points from 2013 for Samsung and while Apple was down almost 3 points."

Last edited:

tnobles1228

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I resisted the urge to go from the iphone 4s to the 6 plus (didn't want to learn a new phone with a new OS) and opted for the note 4. I'm so happy with it! Not even looking back. Lol, I just thought my 4s was a decent phone. The size was my biggest challenge at first, but now I love it.

<3 my GN4

androider4ever

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy Note series is the huge success for Samsung .. its just perfect so I hope that Samsung will keep on focusing on it more than S series which showed some problems.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Data was compiled BEFORE (2013) + Samsung 2014 data, the release of the 6 and 6+ so its based on the 5,4 and possibly 3 models which in comparison are crap.

Greg P1

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Apple makes good products, and they have throngs of Apple-fans for sure, but I prefer the Note 4 over the iPhone 6+. I think when you examine both phones feature-for-feature, the Note 4 comes out far ahead:

• Note 4 has a removable battery -iPhone does not.
  • Note 4 has an external memory card slot -iPhone does not.
  • Note 4 has a more customizable interface than the iPhone.
  • Android phones come in many variations -iPhones do not.
  • Where other manufacturers admit to their mistakes, Apple seems to think they don't make mistakes.
  • Apple products are over-priced compared to most alternatives.
  • While other manufacturers are continually raising the bar, Apple seems to be barely keeping up.
  • Apple always gets points for their simplicity of use, but never loses points for the lack of versatility that comes along with that.

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Apple makes good products, and they have throngs of Apple-fans for sure, but I prefer the Note 4 over the iPhone 6+. I think when you examine both phones feature-for-feature, the Note 4 comes out far ahead:

• Note 4 has a removable battery -iPhone does not.
  • Note 4 has an external memory card slot -iPhone does not.
  • Note 4 has a more customizable interface than the iPhone.
  • Android phones come in many variations -iPhones do not.
  • Where other manufacturers admit to their mistakes, Apple seems to think they don't make mistakes.
  • Apple products are over-priced compared to most alternatives.
  • While other manufacturers are continually raising the bar, Apple seems to be barely keeping up.
  • Apple always gets points for their simplicity of use, but never loses points for the lack of versatility that comes along with that.

Good comparisons.

I read somewhere before that
"Apple is like a cat. They let you into their world. They say, I'm the boss it's my way or the highway.

Google/Android is like a dog, they are just happy you are there and willing to do whatever you want to do. You're the boss."

mdk32014

Banned
Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
My s3 is 10 times better than my iphone 5s in my opion. I still have and love my ipad many but i love android.

Posted via the Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I've had a lot of iPhones in the past (up to the 5s) but I prefer what I can do with Android. More options all around. The iPhone is still nice but....

Greg P1

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
It takes a religion to make you believe something is true because the religion tells you so. That's Apple-Religion (formerly iReligion, formerly Mac-Religion).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol