Android or iPhone?

Riley Ancona

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry but as far as app speed, smoothness, speed of texting and camera quality and build quality I phones are number one. No andriod phone can touch the speed of the iPhone 6 plain and simple and all who argue are people who open up 32 tabs on safari just to get one quick stutter and then rant about it on the internet. Imessage is so huge if you live in an area that has bad cell coverage. Huge. Facetime. ITunes. App store. Its just a complete package. So perfect over there. Screw andriod. Honestly regret turning in my iPhone every day it was just so much better especially the new iPhones.

Posted via Android Central App

dann127

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
iTunes is not something I would have listed in the "complete package". I couldn't run away from that software fast enough and that was before I had ever gotten an Android phone.

But to each their own. B Diddy has a good suggestion for you.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The 5 models of iPhones currently available are certainly not better than the plethora of Android handsets available. iOS serms to be geared at the user who wants the simplest experience despite the limitations. B. Diddy's advice was excellent, as usual.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
What phone did you have before the Nexus 6? Was it another phablet or is this your first?

Posted via the Android Central App

I don't know about them but the nexus 6 was my first large phone and I also got used to it quickly. It was literally like a day for me. Just depends on the person probably. I liked the curved body and thought that made it super easy to hold along with the weight.

mltvfl

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Well, I actually spent a little time with an iPhone 6. My brother got one for Christmas, and he let me play around with it for a while. I think I've come to a conclusion on the Android vs iPhone question. While I really like the premium feel of the hardware; I just don't think I would be happy with using iOS again. I can't live without a back button, notifications suck, I don't care about imessage or facetime, Apple's cloud services aren't nearly as good as Google's, and the OS is just too simplistic and restricted for my tastes today. I'm really glad I got the chance to try one out before I had to make a purchase. Android is definitely the mobile OS for me. Now the biggest decision I have is what my next Android device is going to be. Do I go with the Moto X 2014 or Nexus 6 as some in this thread have suggested? Or will one of the upcoming flagships (Galaxy S6, One M9, LG G4, Xperia Z4, etc) be the one for me? I guess I've got a couple months to figure that out.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Well, I actually spent a little time with an iPhone 6. My brother got one for Christmas, and he let me play around with it for a while. I think I've come to a conclusion on the Android vs iPhone question. While I really like the premium feel of the hardware; I just don't think I would be happy with using iOS again. I can't live without a back button, notifications suck, I don't care about imessage or facetime, Apple's cloud services aren't nearly as good as Google's, and the OS is just too simplistic and restricted for my tastes today. I'm really glad I got the chance to try one out before I had to make a purchase. Android is definitely the mobile OS for me. Now the biggest decision I have is what my next Android device is going to be. Do I go with the Moto X 2014 or Nexus 6 as some in this thread have suggested? Or will one of the upcoming flagships (Galaxy S6, One M9, LG G4, Xperia Z4, etc) be the one for me? I guess I've got a couple months to figure that out.

You may like a Note 4 too.

Blackjack102

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
My family and friends switch their android phones to iPhones recently. They were looking for rely and long live battery, and they are happy with iPhone 5/6. They did not want to browse or research for their needs on Android platform. My brother loves his iPhone; however, his wife wanted him to switch to Android for cost. He did and hate it. He told me He likes iPhone because he doesn't have to concentrate when he uses iPhone.

Anyways, I I love Android and use Galaxy Nexus. I am looking for new Android phone and was looking at next nexus generation. I did not happy Google went for phablet on Nexus 6. I think Moto X is good choice for you. I am considering to get Oppo R5 because I want thin phone.

mltvfl

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I was so impressed with the Note 4 that I decided to get one for myself. I chose one in black using an early AT&T Next upgrade. I just ordered this evening so I don't expect it to arrive until Monday; it will be worth the wait.

Kirill Turov

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
I have an android and ios devices.
Everythink has their minuses and pluses.
Android: cost/perfomance;
IOS: cost/quality.
But i like my nexus 7. It has and small cost and perfomance and quality.
Vote for android nexus :)

Wai Kong Pang

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Something to consider is that the quality of apps on Google Play is a lot lower than the iPhone. Google has a policy of allowing anyone to put anything they want onto Google Play while Apple scrutinizes apps it puts onto is appstore. A lot of iPhone users who switch to Android are shocked at the level of junk on Google Play. The only apps Android users tend to use are the ones developed by Google like the Google Maps, Youtube etc.

That is true though. That's the only good thing I can see out of iOS.

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6

Wai Kong Pang

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
1. To me, Apple ecosystem is like North Korea (being told what is best for you).

2. Android / Windows phone ecosystem is like everywhere else (you to decide what is best for you).

In real life actually half of the globe like to be controlled by others. *just saying*

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S6

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm sorry but as far as app speed, smoothness, speed of texting and camera quality and build quality I phones are number one. No andriod phone can touch the speed of the iPhone 6 plain and simple and all who argue are people who open up 32 tabs on safari just to get one quick stutter and then rant about it on the internet. Imessage is so huge if you live in an area that has bad cell coverage. Huge. Facetime. ITunes. App store. Its just a complete package. So perfect over there. Screw andriod. Honestly regret turning in my iPhone every day it was just so much better especially the new iPhones.

Bwahahahahaha!!! I love this.

So let me get this straight - you had a phone which you were happy with in every way....so you decided to switch?

Classic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21