i have been using 3 android phone but they all have a lot of problems or no good user experience

gfederline9

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
i have been using 3 android phone but they all have a lot of problems or no good user experience

moto atrix mb860 , htc desire 2014 version ( iforgot what model is it , people give me ) , galaxy nexus

i have good experience with mb860 , but nothing compare to iPhone , my feeling is mb860 suck
mb860 comes with a lot of problem , horrible battery , youtube , video never able to load both data and wifi , gps never locate accurately where i am , phone reroot suddenly .....

galaxy nexus is good software but again nothing compare to my iPhone experience

htc , i don't really like it , but i know it solid ( in android point of view ) , still nothing compare to my iPhone experience

and i have tried a lot of android phones in samsung , and mobile board band rental store

note 4 , note edge , s5 , s6, s6 edge , even galaxy core prime all gives me the best android experience ( when i use them in store ) BUT STILL NOTHING COMPARE TO MY IPHONE EXPERIENCE ,

my feeling to android is it is more complicated then iOS , it is complicated compare to windows phone ,
it lag and freeze , it comes with a lot of problem compare to IOS , espeically battery and youtube , video loading problem ,
android phone don't have good customer service like iPhone apple store did

android has more freedom and android phone can be much cheapper then iPhone

i m a iPhone user since 2009

---------------------

i watch youtube review and comments and i browse a lot of android forum , i see people really like android ,

i m looking for a android phone that can makes me loves android like you guys do , and i m looking for a android phone that can makes me find out android is better then iPhone

:)