Hands down, whats the best Android Device?

pceasar

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Meh, I know the Atrix isn't out yet but I'm sure it'll own the Evo, no disrepect to evo owners, the evo is what brought me to Android from iPhone but wasn't looking to switch carriers. Anyhow, Atrix has it owned for now.
If Samsung fixes their hardware issues such as GPS, sometimes non responsive bottom buttons and page movement lag {I had the captivate god that was horrid} anyhow the Samsung Infuse looks good also but it will take a lot for me to want that device.

Actually, why isn't the droid X getting more votes? its an absolutely beautiful phone though I haven't played with it enough.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have to disagree. I tried the mytouch 4g and I was not impressed with it or the service.

The mytouch just didn't get good signal for me. And I'm in silicon valley the SF bay area.

To be fair the T-Mobile Rep at the store told me that in the city I am in they placed a moritorium or stop on new cell towers from being errected .

So no hspa+ for T-Mobile users in this area. Needless to say I didn't get the mytouch. The evo rocks. The mytouch was not for me.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Maybe I should specify that I mean the speed of the device. The myTouch 4G is way faster than the EVO in benchmarks and everyday use. I had them side-by-side doing the same task.

Network speed will obviously be based on geography, which for me personally is about the same (no WIMAX or HSPA+ for me yet).

And OP, it's rude not to reply to PM's, jsyk. Especially from moderators.

tbizzy1985

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Meh, I know the Atrix isn't out yet but I'm sure it'll own the Evo, no disrepect to evo owners, the evo is what brought me to Android from iPhone but wasn't looking to switch carriers. Anyhow, Atrix has it owned for now.
If Samsung fixes their hardware issues such as GPS, sometimes non responsive bottom buttons and page movement lag {I had the captivate god that was horrid} anyhow the Samsung Infuse looks good also but it will take a lot for me to want that device.

Actually, why isn't the droid X getting more votes? its an absolutely beautiful phone though I haven't played with it enough.

I'm not saying it won't "own the Evo" it could very well possibly, but how in the world do you know for certain? That's like saying the next Batman movie is going to own the dark night. . . . . You have absolutely no clue how bad it might suck.

Ziptied

Your Resident Googler
May 26, 2010
Visit site
? Sorry for the off-topic ?
Use the system uploader above the message area. I'm doing all this from my phone.

sigpic1450272_3.gif

You have to be a post whore first lol

Reactions: Garrett92C

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site

Because it has a locked bootloader. Hard to do much with ROMS, there are ROMS but limited.

I still love my X.