1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default At&t phone battle: M.Attix vs Apple Iphone 5

Do you think the iphone 5 will be more impresive? Os the Arrix destined to be the best for some time?

These are merely predictions of course because we know nothing of iphone 5. I'm just crious if people think the Attrix will be top dog on At&t for long...

(This doesn't include which will sell more, we know who will sell more already)

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts

I don't see much changing with the iPhone 5 software wise, maybe a couple new features but nothing dramatic. They may alter the design a bit due to the antenna fiasco. It really needs at least a 4" screen. I think the Atrix will be the top dog Android wise if not over all AT&T phones but there is always something better around the corner

Iphone 5 aint gonna be much

The only iPhone 5 rumors I've heard is that it may come with a dual core processor. Apple hasn't been know for keeping pace with Android phones in terms of specs so if they put a dual core processor in there I'd be shocked.

From what I have heard, iPhone5 will have 4g and dual-core. Their OS is still not for me. Not that it sucks or anything, just iOS is not for me.
    Droid RAZR MAXX/Xoom/4510 LTE MiFi

ROM
    Stock (for now)

I doubt the iphone 5 will have 4G. It would add too much to device thickness, be too much of a drain to the battery, and LTE is too new. Dual core is more likely, but they may not utilize that, either.

It probably won't measure up to the Atrix hardware-wise.

Global Posts
    10,399 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Thank you Apple and Android based manufacturers....keep battling, and we will keep buying!