Moto X vs 6s

Vaas

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ill be going to the BB to see if they have the phone. Still using my Moto X 2013 and love it. However its between the new X and Iphone 6s. My biggest worry is the X is too big as I do not like huge phones. However, I can not find any Android phone with hardware spec's close to 6s that come in 5inch or smaller. I am spoiled with Moto android version so that leaves out Samsung, HTC or any other that use there own wrapper on it. I perfer stock with little mod's, ala Moto. The X 2013 is my first Android and now spoiled with it :)
However, I really need a better camera, android/apple pay.... Really wish Moto had a fingerprint scanner.

If you know any or have a suggestion on a phone to look let me know :)

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Keep an ear out for the LG Nexus 5X, supposed to be announced in like 11 days. 5.2" screen, does have the FPS, stock Android, etc, etc. Otherwise, the Moto G is another option at the 5.0" size with moto features and the same camera as the Nexus 6, but no FPS. I just got my X Pure and it's pretty awesome.

Samsung.Galaxy.S3

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Ill be going to the BB to see if they have the phone. Still using my Moto X 2013 and love it. However its between the new X and Iphone 6s. My biggest worry is the X is too big as I do not like huge phones. However, I can not find any Android phone with hardware spec's close to 6s that come in 5inch or smaller. I am spoiled with Moto android version so that leaves out Samsung, HTC or any other that use there own wrapper on it. I perfer stock with little mod's, ala Moto. The X 2013 is my first Android and now spoiled with it :)
However, I really need a better camera, android/apple pay.... Really wish Moto had a fingerprint scanner.

If you know any or have a suggestion on a phone to look let me know :)

Get an iPhone 6s. It's what you're looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca