Decision Time.... Droid Turbo 2 or LG V10

anon(5061193)

Banned
Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
This is going to be tough for me... I love my original Turbo and I love the look and the removable battery and SD card of my LG G4...... I love the Moto suite, but love the rear button of the G4... So many pros and very little cons on either of these phones.... Such First world problems..

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I'd be interested in seeing if the LG V10 releases with Marshmallow or Lollipop.....

I like the size of the Turbo2, but like the removeable battery of the V10

BigCTM

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Keeping my original Turbo. It does everything I need it to and more. Cheaper too...

Posted via the Android Central App

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Size might be the bigger factor here. I really like both phones, but the V10 is significantly bigger. That may be viewed as either a positive or negative. Just depends on what you're looking for. I think my wife will be upgrading her LG G2 to the V10 in November.

tion45

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. I'm becoming a new Verizon customer and need to decide between the LG V10 and Turbo 2. These are the two that I narrowed it down to. I looked at the Samsung phones for a bit but they just didn't fit me. Idk I wanted to like them cause they have better specs and screens but just didn't feel it. The LG and the turbo were the ones that I was excited to played around with. Which one to pick!?!?! I loved the size and the feel of the LG but the performance and battery of the turbo would be nice.

Update: I ended up getting the LG v10. So far it's a great phone that is pretty fast and charges very quickly. Now if my lcd screen was shatter proof that would be dope

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae