| || |
I bought an Atrix and an Inspire both at the same time. ON my second day I took the Atrix back and got another Inspire. Why?
1. User interface on Inspire greatly outshines the Atrix
2. As previously mentioned, the Atrix touch sometimes lags or hangs up
3. Build quality of the Inspire for outshines Atrix
4. No discernible difference in speed. The dual core processor serves only to power the laptop.
5. Although the Atrix boosts the largest battery on market, it needs it because it also consumes juice the fastest on the market. In a race to 0, the Inspire and Atrix would tie, despite the increased size of Atrix battery.
6. Larger Screen. Not only is the UI (with Sense) more appealing, the larger screen is also appealing.
7. Better camera on the Inspire
8. The built in LED flashlight will get LOTS of use! Cool feature!
Where the Atrix wins.
1. More complete settings menu
2. Forward facing camera (which to me is just a gimmick anyways)
3. Has docking to proprietary netbook, for anyone that might need this feature. However, why would anyone?
I am x-iPhone user. The iPhone has, and probably always will have the easiest user interface in the world. But, within a day or 2, the Android is mastered, and the differences are negligible. What the iPhone does not have is Widgets and fully customizable screens. WHat the Inspire may lack is forgiven by these features.
(Handscent and Office Calculator make up for the Inspires lackings when compared to iPhone usability.)