Which phone should I choose?

A

AC Question

I am 21 years old and have never had a smart phone. I am finally financially independent enough to get one. I have decided that although I love my macbook, I DO NOT want an iPhone. They're forever broken and slow. I know I want a galaxy but can't decide if I want a 5 note, 6, or 7. I'm pretty clumsy so I'm pretty sure having the edge would just present an extra opportunity to break the phone if I drop it. Thanks for your help and comments!

-maddiemae

DroidH

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Great choice staying away from iPhone, haha!
To be honest it all comes down to personal preference and requirement I think when it comes to choosing between a Note or an S series.
I myself have a Note 4 which I find VERY useful as a student as it allows me to freely multi-task, with an S Pen, and do my work on the go. As well as this, the feature of action memo & S note is also something that I find very useful when it comes to jotting things down quickly - albeit in the class or when I'm out. In the beginning the Note 4 felt slightly big but it's something you can quickly adapt to.
Now in terms of getting an S6 o S7, I would definitely go for the S6! I personally think that it's a waste of money paying for the S7 as in my eyes all I see is that they've added an SD card slot in to the S7 which the S6 lacked. But then again I don't know much details about the S series to judge - that's just my personal opinion.
All in all, I would go for the Note 5 if I were you as it is a very practical phone crammed with very useful, excellent features! :)

JHStewart1023

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I like the s7- expandable memory- water and dust resistant... you can carry it anywhere. And if you get it before tomorrow at Best buy you get the wireless charger... it's a nice thing to have.

Posted via the Android Central App

bwinds

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
Coming from the Note series to a S6 and now fantasitc S7, I'd say I dont miss the bigger screen at all. The pen was never used after initial playtime with it. I'd say S7 :)