LG V10 or HTC One M9?

A

AC Question

lg v10 or htc one m9, i have to decide betwen this two phones

hi, im torn between this two phones, they´re in sale, the v10 is cheaper and in some aspects better, i like the music optimization of the v10, i have very good headphones and good sound quality is a plus for me, but i dont like the huge screen. the htc is a great phone, and a big plus is the uh oh plan, where if i want a new htc m9, i´ll get it by breaking the old one.
i dont really care the camera at all, in any device, not my thing, but the general experience, performance, daily use.
please give me some tips or advise, what would yo do in this scenario?
thank you.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
For me, personally? The V10. However, everyone has their own personal set of biases and observations they uniquely put into play while making a decision. For me, I have an LG G3 and so I already love the LG experience; plus I love the V10's screen and dual screen and its screen real estate. I listen to a lot of music and Netflix viewing on my phone as well, and I know from experience that LG delivers well here (yes, this is a subjective opinion, but still!). See, I love the HTC M9 too, but it's a little on the small side for me.

But really, you are the one who needs to make this choice based on your own needs. We can give you advice and tips, but it's truly up to you to make an informed choice and purchase. I'd say go to your local carrier store or big box store and give both phones a whirl. Read user reviews online, check out forums (keep in mind that when people post reviews, some people are more likely to want to post about negative experiences than positive ones - it's like that for other products and even places like parks and restaurants); but the biggest thing that helps me is watching unboxing videos and reviews. Watch from YouTube subscribers like Android Authority and Android Central. Also, there's a subscriber named Erica (search for her: she has "angel" in her username, I believe) who reviews a lot of tech and phones, and her reviews are top notch.

Good luck! Let us know what you decide!

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: lg v10 or htc one m9, i have to decide betwen this two phones

.. I'm big on being able to get into the store and physically use the different devices you are considering. Read up on the reviews as much as possible. It's hard for somebody to recommend a device or devices that would be best suited for you since we really don't have a good assessment as to what you really need and what you may really not need.