Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree286Likes

Default Re: Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school

Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-2013-08-22-12.19.15-1.jpg

Zach S. Henderson Library and Lake Ruby on the GA Southern Campus

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-image.jpg
    Finally all three of my kids are in school! Woooohooo! Party time! Taken with my awesome HTC One!

Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-android-central-pic.jpg

This photo was taken with my HTC One with the stock HTC Sense photo app and edited on iPhoto where I cropped it and slightly fine-tuned the color.

I feel like I should add a little context to the photo in order to point out some things. The kid on the right chewing his fingers (something he only does when he's nervous) is my cousin, Eain, and the one on the left is my neighbor's son and Eain's friend. This was taken when Eain was about to get on the bus for the first time and go to his second day of Kindergarten (my mom had taken him the previous day). He's been living with my family for a few months now due to complications with his own parents and, for me, being able to see two of his "firsts" (his first day of school on the previous day and his first time riding the bus on the day of this picture) and being able to take some of the photos were rewarding experiences. After I took them, it hit me that these pictures will forever be in photo albums (or saved on computers) for the rest of his life. So it was nice to take not only what I hope is a decent photo, but also one that will be an important memory for himself and hopefully his parents in the future.

Photo taken at the local wildlife park using Samsung Galaxy S2, no editing done.

Well back to school just reminds me to leave 15 minutes earlier for work because oF all school buses and extra traffic. Oh well. Picture was taken with my nexus 7 2013 model. No fancy editing just a picture.Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-img_20130824_114347.jpg.

Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-school-days.jpg

School Days are here for our little one. Taken with a Samsung Galaxy S3 w/ Cyanogenmod 10.1. Application Used: Instagram
    gregfortune likes this.

Taken with a Moto X, no post processing.

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Jellybean 4.2.1

Since graduating high school in 2007 I have not stepped into a classroom. I knew I had to go back and do something but could never find anything I am actually interested in doing for the rest of my life. I have always been interested in Android and most other technology so I thought the best thing I could try and learn is how to code. The last couple weeks I have spent 40+ hours on a couple coding websites and have to say this has been the most fun learning I have ever had. The Chromebook Pixel would be the first machine I would have running Ubuntu and would be my primary coding computer and the GPE device would be a great replacement for my ageing Galaxy Nexus. Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-img_20130824_121426.jpg
    Photo taken with Galaxy Nexus (no editing)

Spherical photo in the "great kiva," Aztec Ruins, Aztec, NM. Taken with Nexus 4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-aztec-kiva1.jpg  

Taken with my aging Galaxy Nexus, edited with Snapseed. Daughter fell asleep after her first day of school while watching Netflix on her Sero Pro 7. I should have change her sleep schedule earlier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-221_1.jpg  
    Last edited by droidhead_1; 08-25-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Double
    Last edited by droidhead_1; 08-25-2013 at 11:09 PM.

Double
    Last edited by droidhead_1; 08-25-2013 at 11:10 PM.

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 7.0.3.1

Taken with EVO LTE, New bike chain, new (used) tablet, bluetooth keyboard and a new bag to carry it all! Going paperless this semester gonna try to use the note 10.1 for EVERYTHING

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Global Posts
    1,002 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cyanogrnmod 10.2

New school goes old school. My son's eerily instinctive gangsta pose.

This was a group effort.
    Taken with my wife's VZW Samsung Galaxy S4
    Edited with my VZW Samsung Galaxy S4 (Cyanogenmod 10.2) android stock photo editing (Vintage filter applied)

Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-img_20130824_175118.jpg
    Last edited by mikestorm; 08-24-2013 at 05:23 PM.
    Thanked by:

---Deleted---

Sent from my XT881 using AC Forums mobile app
    Last edited by HunterHeath; 08-24-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Back to school: Nexus style. Watching my math teacher's lessons on Nexus 7 and taking notes for class the next day.

Taken with Nexus 4 in HDR. No editing!

Setting up my classroom for the new year. This is always an exciting time of the year. Each year has its own challenges and rewards.

This will be my ninth year teaching fourth grade in this classroom. I have had a lot of laughs and dealt my share of sad moments.

Can't wait to get back in the saddle! But sad to see summer go. All in all, the best job in the world and really looking forward to meeting the students on Monday!

Taken with a AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3, stock. Edited on my Nexus 7 (original) with the stock gallery app.
    I could use a new pixel. I'm grad school for educational leadership and my laptop died. I do most of my work on the N7 and my wife's desktop. Thanks for the contest!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

---I had to reupload my post to add the picture.---I am also going to try to go paperless this year. I have an OG nexus 7 16gb that was bought in June this year. Taken with my Motorola electrify 2. No editing

Sent from my XT881 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-1377384533161.jpg  

ROM
    Viper(HTC)One

Taken with the 2013 nexus 7

sent through space time.
    Documentary's and Educational Videos you think everyone should see.
    (Last Updated June,2,2013)
    Thread Retired
    Current Android Devices:HTC one,2013 Nexus 7
    Past Android Devices:Xperia Play,Droid Pro,2012 Nexus 7
    DamienThorn likes this.

Taken using a Galaxy Nexus running 4.3 :PWeekly Photo Contest: Back to school-tryoutmurpfsjdfsldf.jpg

Back to the Graduate Grind!
    Taken at California State University Long Beach. Go 49ers!
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Software: Photoshop Touch
    Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-untitled53.jpg
    Last edited by Brod26; 08-24-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    Berry_Pink likes this.

Back to school for me is getting back with my friends. The thought of being with my friends is just awesome so therefore i love school.
    this is me and my friends for a carnival festival in Goa-India. its where i live.
    this photo was taken on my friends Samsung GS3, and was cropped using Microsoft Paint (yeah lol i said Microsoft Paint.. haha) i dont have an android device at the moment so i would really love to win the HTC One. Love that phone
    hope you love the pic. Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-me-my-college-friends.jpg  
    Last edited by jordanfernandes; 08-25-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Samsung Galaxy S4, no modification Cincinnati Ohio 8/21/13.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-1377431579258.jpg  

Galaxy Nexus with the basic editing

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus VZW

using Tapatalk 2

Used CamerazoomFX to edit
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718 ... LastLast