Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 19202122
Like Tree286Likes

Default Re: Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school

Andrew, I may have misread the contest rules. When you say "Only one entry per week per person" does that mean only one entry per contest or in this case each week this particular contest is running? I submitted three photo's to this contest based on the length of it (3 weeks). I hope I read that right. If not, I can delete my other entries.

Thanks.
    Thanked by:
    ChickenJewel likes this.

Extremely low light pic on my HTC One just eating snacks after school

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-1378844994931.jpg  

20 minutes from town @ onion lake. First shot is original second was edited with snapseed take from my galaxy s3.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-1378845745366.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-1378845763985.jpg  

Just in case we are allowed to have a third entry....

If not then feel free to disregard this one

Full size version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qj9s7q1nfa...93-1-3edit.jpg

Taken on the HTC one S using the panorama photo mode
    Location is Livorno
    Edited using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom

When growing up, you go through many desks and chairs furniture at school. The one thing that usually does not change in the classroom is the coat hangers on the wall. Everyday I drop my kids to school, it reminds of my childhood days.

This was taken with a LG Nexus 4 using Google's Nik Software.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-marc_soriano_back_2_school.jpg  
    gregfortune likes this.

Global Posts
    743 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock!

No more lazy weekdays enjoying the great outdoors...taken with a SCH-I510 more commonly known as the Droid Charge.

Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-2011-08-27-11.15.15.jpg

Back to school means kids are off the playground and inside learning! This was taken with my Galaxy S3 and edited in the Gallery app with a touch of Instagram. Thanks for the giveaway Android Central!

Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-img_20130910_185529.jpg
    gonsa likes this.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Double post, sorry.
    Last edited by ricebean; 09-10-2013 at 09:58 PM. Reason: double post oops

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Broughton View Post
    Andrew, I may have misread the contest rules. When you say "Only one entry per week per person" does that mean only one entry per contest or in this case each week this particular contest is running? I submitted three photo's to this contest based on the length of it (3 weeks). I hope I read that right. If not, I can delete my other entries.

Thanks.
    Chris, I was confused about this as well, since on the contest announcement page it states "Only one entry per contest per person," but here it mentions something different, so who knows. Here is the link...

Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school | Android Central

LG Optimus F3. Added a filter and border in Photoshop. It's the elementary school I attended until Second Grade. Still have fond memories of playing Santa Claus in a play.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-contestentrysmall.jpg  

I took this using my LG Lucid. I took this without any photo editor. ~Wendee W. Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-1172806_10201915358275172_1937628413_o.jpg

Back to school means empty beaches.

Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-quietbeach2.jpg

Taken with the Cymera app (no filters) on her HTC One

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

The Pledge of Allegiance is always among my first thoughts at the beginning of a new school year.
    Taken with a friends Note 2 and edited with Picsart. Picture was captured atop a large aircraft, the crease in the flag is the separation of the rudder from the tail stab.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-uploadfromtaptalk1378867836262.jpg  

My twins on day one at their new school! Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-1378870498195.jpg
    Taken with my GS4 :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-imag0400.jpg

Taken with an HTC Vivid.

Here's my entry (last minute, I know)! Who says the fun has to end in September? Back to school for me this year means leading the new first years during frosh week. A ton of fun - and interesting from the role of an organizer when last year I was a participant! It was rainy (typically Vancouver), but this year's "tight and bright" theme more than made up for that.

Taken with a Nexus 4, panorama mode, edited using Snapseed. First upload is my entry, the second one is the same photo edited a different way in SnapSeed - just for fun. Added a border and reduced file size with Photoshop.

Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-photocontest.jpg
    Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-photocontestsnapseed.jpeg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-photocontestsnapseed.jpeg   Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-photocontest.jpg   Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-photocontest.jpg  

ROM
    Stock

I tried a PM to Andrew to get clarification on week one and didn't get any response. According to this thread, it's one post per person per week.

Quote Originally Posted by straub27 View Post
    Chris, I was confused about this as well, since on the contest announcement page it states "Only one entry per contest per person," but here it mentions something different, so who knows. Here is the link...

Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school | Android Central

Week 3 entry:

Nothing says back to school in college quite like the first home football game of the season with a whole pile of rain, a double rainbow and an awesome sunset as we won 43-14. I'm a little irritated I didn't get a good rainbow picture, but this picture turned out pretty decent. Shot with a Nexus 4 and edited in Snapseed.

Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-img_20130907_191805_1.jpg

Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-image.jpg

Attachment 80445
    One more year of school!

Taken with samsung galaxy nexus and aviary edited black and white filter
    gregfortune likes this.

Enjoying the last few sunsets of summer and nice weather in Seattle. You can just barely see the city in the distance with the fog around it.
    Shot with the Nexus 4 and edited with #Square and Instagram.
    Weekly Photo Contest: Back to school-img_20130910_195145.jpg

This picture was taken from my Cherry Mobile Cosmos X.
    Last edited by Cecilia Esteban; 09-11-2013 at 02:48 AM. Reason: photo wasn't uploaded
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 19202122