Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Default Re: Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!

Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-img_20131217_114719341.jpg

Rudolph visited my backyard this morning. Taken with my Moto X, on zoom, from inside the house through a sliding glass door. Probably a little Google "Enhanced" but no other post processing.
    mtucker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Martonik View Post
    We'll be giving away one random Android mini collectible figurine every single day of the contest for those who enter that day
    This makes it sound like we have to enter a picture every day to be eligible for that day's contest. But post #3 says we can only enter once. Which is it?
    1mikegee likes this.

My two little kids after their daycare holiday show. Taken with my Samsung Galaxy Note II.
    Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-2013-12-11-14.34.49.jpg

Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-img_20131129_205115155_hdr-snow.jpg

Taken with Moto X with a little Google Awesome Snow

Photos taken with my Nexus 7 2013
    Edited using Snapseed HDR.

Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-img_20131128_164910_1.jpg
    Andrew Martonik likes this.

Our puggle Winnie is not so happy that our daughter made her into a Christmas gift!! Bah Humbug!! Taken with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from "Big Red"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-2013-12-16-15.07.23.jpg  

can somebody please please tell me how to post my picture in this article it says I can do it by clicking the button below in the text of the page but all I find is quick reply and the Like and the heart and thumbs up etc so honestly am I missing something I am I blind I post everyday on topics in the forums and I can't figure it out on this one to save myself please help me

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames Aubrey View Post
    can somebody please please tell me how to post my picture in this article it says I can do it by clicking the button below in the text of the page but all I find is quick reply and the Like and the heart and thumbs up etc so honestly am I missing something I am I blind I post everyday on topics in the forums and I can't figure it out on this one to save myself please help me
    Easiest if you click the 'Go Advanced' button next to the 'Post Quick Reply' button. Then scroll down to the Additional Options section and find the Manage Attachments button. Top right of that window is the button to +Add Files. Choose your photos to upload, one by one. Then you can insert them inline.

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock again for now

taken with my Moto X through instagram last week, using only the HDR setting. no aim. i was actually trying to take a shot of the tree in low light. this was way too low of a shot because i just dropped my hand and snapped it. however, i ended up liking this one the best because it got the presents in with it and at first glance, it looks like its a sketch because of the luminosity on the tree from the lights. took it to photoshop cs6 extended and added a watermark, and a touch of yellow correction. enjoy!
    SSgt, AZ ANG

I want to enter the photo contest, but I cant find wbere

Taken with: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Editing: Pixlr.com

"Every gift is special"
    Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-img_20131217_172419.jpg
    Last edited by Minhye Han; 12-17-2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Picture didn't get uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Martonik View Post
    Attachment 96297

'Tis the holiday season, and we're ready to give away more prizes with this photo contest than we regularly do. Because it's the holiday time of year, we're going to extend our normal photo contest to a full two weeks, going from today all the way to December 26th.

We'll still be taking photo submissions in the same way as before, via the forums, and the prompt for this contest will of course be "holidays" whatever that means to you or whatever way you want to express it is fine, you'll be entered into the contest.

We'll be giving away one random Android mini collectible figurine every single day of the contest for those who enter that day that means 14 mini collectibles will be given away over the course of the contest. We'll "close" entries for the day at 12am ET / 9pm PT each day (the end of tomorrow, Dec. 12th, will be the first giveaway), and announce a winner each night on the blog and show off the picture that won that day's prize.

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner each night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
    • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
    • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine this is art.
    • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
    • Only one entry per contest per person.

Good luck, everyone!

My twins amazed at seen for the first time their new choo choo train under the Christmas tree. Taken with my GS4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-20131201_092949.jpg  

Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-imag0060.jpg a picture ofmy daughter taking a picture while we were at a local light show
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-imag0075_burst006.jpg   Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-imag0075_burst006.jpg   Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-imag0060.jpg  

I got a little carried away whilst decorating the tree this year with my girl friend whose an art major.

Hi all, first time posting a shot for a contest. I was visiting my Mother on Sunday and took a shot of the tree in her front yard with my HTC EVO 4g LTE. Pics I take with the phone are automatically uploaded to G+.

In the real world, none of the lights in this image really twinkle, but in the alternate reality that is the world of Google, they applied the "Auto-Awesome" feature and a tweak they call "Twinkle", and this is what happened.

(the pic above is my entry, not sure why I have the funky looking one in the quote style box seen below this line)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-imag1287-twinkle.gif  
    isdaako likes this.

Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-1476545_10152068660099568_832383673_n.jpg

Taken from Nexus 5 at a ice rink close to my house, in Otterburn Park, Canada. I tweeked the contrasts and the HDR using the snapseed app and the result is pretty surprising. Not sure if this counts for holiday theme, but hell here in Canada, hockey and holiday is never far apart. Being on vacation, my friend and I went to the ice rink to play some hockey but we didn't play long, turns out it was -20 degrees celsius out there and we hadn't planned that. We didn't stay long, but I got a chance to snap a few photos of the rink.

This is the original picture, no modifications :
    Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-img_20131217_100841.jpg

Device : Nexus 5 running 4.4.2.
    Editing tools : Snapseed app
    Date taken 17/12/2013 10:08
    Dimensions 2368 x 3200
    File name IMG_20131217_100841.jpg
    File size 2.65M
    Camera Nexus 5
    Focal Length 3.97 mm
    Exposure 1/9524
    F Number f/2.4
    ISO 100
    Camera make LGE
    Flash Not used
    Exposure Bias -
    Views -
    isdaako and captain_tinker like this.

My daughter making a snow angel..Taken with HTC One, used flash because it was pretty dark.. Edited with Picsay Pro..
    Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-imag0357_1-picsay.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Last edited by nathy321; 12-18-2013 at 07:48 PM.

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-img_20131213_224534-2_2-1-.jpg

Nothing says holidays like a lion with a giant wreath around its neck.
    Taken at the New York Public Library with my Nexus 5 on HDR+ mode. Light editing done with Snapseed.

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts

That's pretty awesome. Looks like a model.

Mom and nephew showing Santa their Christmas toy list on a insignia flex tablet and I took the picture with my droid DNA phone Santa really liked the tablet he said he was gonna have his elves make one for Mrs. Clause
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-imag0011_burst002_cover.jpg  

The photo was taken on my Samsung Galaxy S4.
    Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-1384723745422.jpg
    Last edited by Aidan Byrne; 12-18-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Global Posts
    299 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock LG G2 / CM10 G-Nex

Click on it, it's a GIF

Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-au2013-las-vegas-4-twinkle.gif

Xmas Tree Las Vegas
    VZW LG G2
    ~>2BMEISIMPOSSIBLE<~
    ~>2BURSELFISINEVITABLE<~

The sleeping giant! Taken with my Note 3 with one of the default filters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-20131217_182519.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    isdaako likes this.

Snapped with my Nexus 4 and edited with Snapseed last Christmas. This is my younger sister and I still use it for her contact pic. One of the first and one of the best pics I've taken with it.
    Holiday Photo Contest: Android mini collectible giveaway!-2012-12-25-13.14.22-1.jpg
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast