Weekly Photo Contest: Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Weekly-Photo-Contest-Night.jpg

Pike Place Market. Taken with the Nexus 5.

We're on a roll with our weekly photo contests, giving away a lot of great prizes for folks who turn in amazin photos each week. Going with another broad prompt that should yeild some great entries, this week you'll be taking pictures that fit the theme "night." We've done a low light photo contest several weeks back, but we're looking for some full-on nighttime shots this time around.

Entries this week will be in the running for an unlocked BLU Life One X phone ? and we have just one winner this week, so make that submission great.

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (February 18) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (February 18) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine ? this is art.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
does it have to be completely dark out, or will dusk do? (since the picture above has some light in it as well behind the main signage)

Areed0502

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
6evatytu.jpg

Times Square, New York. Taken with my Nexus 5.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

billy10101

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
IMAG0019_2[1].jpg Taken in St. Croix, Virgin Islands, in 2012 with stock Galaxy S3 camera and edited with Snapseed. Such a beautiful place. Hope to go back!

ajua

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Here's my entry. I took this picture in a park at midnight.

Phone: HTC One
Editing: Added a little more focal blur and used levels to make it look more dramatic.

IMAG0315.jpg

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Well shoot, seems like theres a few here with the sun still peeking through so ill toss mine into the ring.. Took this with a HTC Thunderbolt a few years back, no editing, no filtering. Was up in Green Bay WI and I loved how it looked so..point and shoot!

Attachments

• IMAG0282.jpg
    IMAG0282.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 53

Rick Takagi

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I shot this with an HTC One in Downtown Seattle. This was taken above the Bell Harbor building, if you're ever looking for a great place to shoot in Seattle.

Rick Takagi

8666744613_10bf79cfcb_h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781