| || |
Weekly Photo Contest: Street Scenes
Quiet street, taken with the LG G Pro 2
We just wrapped up another successful weekly photo contest, Cooking, with some fantastic entries and its time to do it again. We like to follow a broad prompt with our weekly photo contests so that as many people as possible can participate. This week we're going with "street scene" photos, and since we all live on a street of some sort I think everyone can participate.
Entries this week will be put in the running to win a mystery box of AC swag. This is stuff you can't get anywhere else, and it's all cool.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (March 11) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!