Weekly Photo Contest: Focus and Blur

Status
Not open for further replies.

bergeronjc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Taken with my Verizon Wireless M8, used the u-focus editing feature.

The photo is of my daughter at a farm we went to. She fell in love with the chicken, carried it around like it was a baby.13848795394_85c17e6d92_o.jpg

Outrager

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
IMG_20140417_155938.jpg
Winter's ending. Need to start the Spring cleaning, especially this BBQ.
Taken with a Nexus 4 and the new stock camera app.
Man, after playing around and taking pictures with a f/2.5 manual Nikkor lens it really shows how terrible the Nexus 4's camera is.

I also wanted to point out the reason it's not covered is because there's a family of squirrels that just chew on the covers I get then **** everywhere. Without the cover it's 1 less thing to entice them to come over. Damn squirrels. They were cute at first until they started chewing up everything and pooping everywhere.

Last edited:

Daniel Peer

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
20140417_133148~2~2.jpg

1st time posting to the forums. Picture taken using my Sony Xperia Z1s. Used the Background Defocus app for my camera. Edited with default Photos app to make the colors stand out a bit more. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

AZDroid

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site

Taken with my LG G2 stock camera in intelligent auto mode, no edits/processing. I really like how this pic came out, none of the other shots I took at that time darkened and blurred the background the way this one did. Just managed to catch the light at just the right angle to show the vibrancy and detail of the flower and everything else blurred and got darker behind it.

SaveYoLife

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
IMAG0030.jpg
"Get a room you two!"

Taken with my HTC One M8, which replaced my broken HTC One.... Definitely a great upgrade. Good luck to everyone.... whoever wins this phone will not be disappointed!

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Taken with my Galaxy S4 and edited Google+ Pictures & AfterFocus!

afterfocus_1397741621260.jpg
Is this a real vehicle or a toy VW??? (I'll let you guys be the judge of that! ;))
P.S: Taken at a car show in Florida

Last edited:

george harris2

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Watching the snow melt
nyma2yjy.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.