Weekly Photo Contest: Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Weekly-Photo-Contest-Red.jpg

SFO Red Line. Taken with a Nexus 5.

After seeing the success of our previous photo contest, "yellow," we're going to give it another whirl this week with a basic color-themed photo contest: "red." And when you think about it, it comes off last week's "bricks" contest quite well also. We're looking for the best pictures you can take that show off the color, idea or accent of red, and we can't wait to see what you do with it.

This week's entries are each in the running for an Android Central t-shirt, so you can show off your AC knowledge anywhere! We'll be picking three winners this week, so make those pictures great.

Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (May 13) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.

• Pictures must be taken with an Android device
  • Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
  • You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine ? this is art.
  • Feel free to add a little back story ? we want to know how the picture came to be.
  • You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
  • Only one entry per week per person.

Good luck, everyone!

Rockman501

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Taken with lens blur on stock Android Camera no edits
redydapa.jpg

fingercuffs

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Taken last Fall at Pullen Park - Raleigh, NC using my HTC Droid DNA and ran through Snapseed.
ane4ynum.jpg

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

kngsxvigil

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
My dad calls these CBs. Used to get them at the candy counter at Sears. We'd get them every time we went to the movies. Still yummy after all these years, too. Got these a a local Winco. Taken with my LG Optimus G, edited w/ Google photos.

Attachments

• CAM00352.jpg
    CAM00352.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 122

wagonis

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
My Easy button at work...because I need it to convince myself my job is easy :)

IMG_20140507_174633.jpg

Taken with an HTC One M7 converted to a Google Edition running 4.4.2 and stock camera app

deuceja

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
20140420_182843-1.jpg
Taken with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Only cropped the picture, the family and I went fishing for he first time. Didn't catch anything but we did have a great time.

NorthLondonGunner

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
2014-05-07 23.36.49.jpg

Taken at the Arsenal game on the weekend with my SGS4. It was the last game of the season at the Emirates and we ended with a victory! 60,000 gooners helped surround the pitch with a sea of red. The photo was taken in Snapchat and I added a filter there.

Status
Not open for further replies.