| || |
Weekly Photo Contest: Signs
Getting around downtown Seattle. Taken with the OnePlus One.
Whether you're in the middle of a dense city or out in the country, signs along the road, on houses, below bridges and around corners are everywhere. They (sometimes loosely) get the point across of what's important right there, and can be incredibly useful — especially if you don't feel like asking for help. This week we're asking to see the best "signs" pictures you can take, and do your best to think outside of the box here.
We're picking out two winners again this week, each of whom will receive a $35 ShopAndroid gift card to pick out their favorite accessories!
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a post below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (June 10) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per week per person.
Good luck, everyone!