Weekly Photo Contest: Bridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldragon76

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Bucher's Mill bridge, Pennsylvania. For reference, http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucher's_Mill_Covered_Bridge Taken by my droid Maxx, edited in instagram and with Square Instapic.

OK that was really weird.

3c643190aca2602df593c633fd85f786.jpg

Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

DGetz

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Peace Bridge.jpg

This is the Peace Bridge in Calgary Alberta Canada, a few blocks from my house. Taken with Nexus 5 and a few filters from Aviary.

snscomp

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
20140821_200541.jpg
Photo is of the Dual International Blue Water Bridge in Port Huron, MI. Photo was taken with a Samsung Galaxy S3 using the default camera app with the default settings. Photo has a small enhancement from Google+ photos. I was visiting the Bridge area and the International Flag Plaza (the Canadian Flag Plaza is seen in the background) with my wife during an evening walk down by the water. I just happen to see this weeks contest theme this morning and I thought I would take a pic.

rpz3.14

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
4mD2iqb.jpg

This is the Lowry Avenue Bridge in Minneapolis, over the Mississippi River. The photo was taken with my Moto X and editted (cropped and blurred) with PicSay Pro.

Last edited:

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
image.jpg

Split Log foot bridge leading to the Caldwell House (circa 1903) in Cataloochee Valley, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, NC
Taken with a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active & filter added by Google AutoAwesome

clovis_ll

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
2014-07-29 21.20.35.jpg

panoramic photo of the bay bridge and part of downtown san francisco at night. the shot was taken by my HTC one m8 and haven't edited.

me and my cousins decided to take pictures and this was the view from the coit tower.

CrazyJimbo

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
The Ron Venderly Family Bridge in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Shot last year with a Nexus 4 and edited with VSCO Cam.
peve8e8e.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

antjphotog

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
bridges.jpg

How about two bridges in one shot. This past June I took a trip to NYC and as we were approaching landing, I snapped this image catching both the Brooklyn Bridge & Manhattan Bridge. Even a few thousand feet up you still feel NYCs energy.

Shot on my Samsung Galaxy S5, a quick tilt shift edit in Instagram and there you have it.

antjphotog

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
liftbridge.jpg

Entry #2 is the Historic Parker Vertical Lift Bridge in Hialeah, FL. which "...Spans the Miami River Canal between Hook Square and Okeechobee Road
Designated Miami Springs Historic Site (1992)". I love night photography and do it often around South Florida. I capture this image on a random venture around one night on my Samsung Galaxy S5. Edited with Snapseed to increase the contrast and sharpness of the image and then uploaded to Instagram under "Lift Me Higher".

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
The Lions Gate Bridge in Vancouver. Taken on a dinner cruise on our way to see the Celebration of light fireworks show.
Taken with a Nexus 4. Edited in Photoshop.
Bridge.jpg

Andiamo345

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
image_1.jpg

This is a picture of a tiny bridge at one of my favorite local restaurants in nearby West Virginia. The picture was taken with my SG3 and edited for saturation in Snapseed.

mabr82

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
f9e24298ea8cba54f844c1f4b17f214c.jpg

Millennium Bridge, London, UK.
Recent business trip. Standing on the bridge at 5pm catching the commuters. Can see The Shard and St Paul's cathedral nearby.
Nexus 5. Photosphere and changed to a Tiny Planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.